A group home for abandoned children beween 5 to 18 years of age, located in Japan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Year 0:
Early winter
Date Monday
(09:00PM)
Extra ---
Weather Cold,
soft wind, not snowing anymore
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kitchen
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:39 pm by Nitika

» Bedroom 2 (Purokisha, Yuki, Roki)
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm by Purokisha

» The living room/dining room
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 pm by Hikaru

» Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)
Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm by Shun

» House's garden
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm by Shun

» Bedroom 5 (Daigo)
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm by Daigo

» Time is updated!
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm by Parent

» Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm by Haya

» Members of the house
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:21 pm by Parent

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Home's front

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parent
Administrator (Owner)

Yen : 181

PostSubject: Home's front   Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jeamesero.deviantart.com/
Purokisha

Yen : 57

PostSubject: Re: Home's front   Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:22 pm

Puro left the door open behind himself, walking calmly forward to the front steps. He stared down at them for the longest time until the sound of a car drew his attention away. Glancing up he was just in time to see the car he had heard drive past on the other side of the gates.

Slowly he nodded his head from one side to the other, blinking a few times in great interest. He loved riding in the car, loved the feeling of going somewhere new instead of being stuck here. The toddler closed his eyes, a warm feeling overcoming him as he remembered his mother and father.

Quickly he shook his head from his thoughts, wiping away tiny tears and struggling to keep his twitching under control. He jumped down the stairs and toddled over to the gate, grabbing the bars with his hands. As best as he could he shook the gate, wanting it to open and wishing it wasn't closed.

Finally he pulled back, turning to the side of the house. Since he couldn't get out he might as well go to his favorite spot. Quickly, running as fast as he could, he headed around the side of the house. Heading for the garden and the only spot he knew others couldn't get into, not even Shun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Yen : 66

Character sheet
Name: Nitika Pura

PostSubject: Re: Home's front   Thu May 05, 2016 7:36 pm

Nitika rushed out the door and onto the front porch, silently hoping Shun had heard her. She quickly looked around the yard, jumped all the front steps in an attempt to reach the yard faster. "Puro! Puro! Where are you at!? Come here, please god just come here!"

She heard footsteps behind her, a panicked rush just like her own. Whipping around her eyes fell on Shun, shaking at this point in fear as she answered his words. "Shun. I... I don't see him. I don't know where he is."

Suddenly getting an idea she rushed to the front gate, slamming into it and checking to see if it was open. After cursing under her breath and shaking the bars she turned back and looked at Shun, speaking once more.

"The door was open! I saw no one! Wasn't open before! Don't know who did it! The same as back then..." Finally her words trailed off, she bit her lip and shook her head. Whispering to herself she took off running around to the side of the house. "It's happening again... I won't let it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Yen : 95

Character sheet
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: Home's front   Thu May 05, 2016 8:30 pm

Nitika was outside, and calling out for Purokisha, who did not respond. Shit! Puro was not here!? Puro had gone out of the door without anyone by his side? Shun swallowed, and panic began to grow within him. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!
He watched Nitika pull on the front gate's bars and he could feel the adrenaline start rushing through his body; he began to shiver uncontrollably.

Nitika spoke to him, but her words did not reach Shun. He was on his own mind, away from everything that went on around him. But it wasn't a pleasant experience. Purokisha was gone, he had disappeared. And Shun was so worried about him. The boy was glad the gate was closed; what if Purokisha could have gone out through the front gate? He might have been hit by a car! Luckily that wasn't the case here, he hoped.

The girl run to the side of the house and Shun followed, his mind in a daze, but he was pretty much awake. It felt like a dream, but it wasn't. And then he heard something. The sound of splashing in the back yard. Could it be? Fuck... ''I hear something! The little pond!''
He began to run, fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home's front   

Back to top Go down

Home's front
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1