A group home for abandoned children beween 5 to 18 years of age, located in Japan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Year 0:
Early winter
Date Monday
(09:00PM)
Extra ---
Weather Cold,
soft wind, not snowing anymore
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kitchen
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:39 pm by Nitika

» Bedroom 2 (Purokisha, Yuki, Roki)
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm by Purokisha

» The living room/dining room
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 pm by Hikaru

» Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)
Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm by Shun

» House's garden
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm by Shun

» Bedroom 5 (Daigo)
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm by Daigo

» Time is updated!
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm by Parent

» Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm by Haya

» Members of the house
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:21 pm by Parent

Top posting users this month

Share | 

House's garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Parent
Administrator (Owner)

Yen : 181

PostSubject: House's garden   Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jeamesero.deviantart.com/
Purokisha

Yen : 57

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Thu May 05, 2016 7:17 pm

Puro padded his way into the back garden of the house, stopping once he rounded the corner. He scanned over the area, his mouth forming a small circle as he stared in awe. 'So pretty here...' He thought over and over to himself.

Without looking back he let a tiny smile form on his features and he walked forward, his gaze shifting to the stones on the ground around him. Being a small child he decided to walk on every, single stone he passed, going out of his way to make sure he got them all.

They finally led him to a pond, upon which he gazed into and found Koi swimming around. The toddler stared for a few seconds, twitching every so often as he watched them splashing around under the surface. "H-hmm..." He hummed to himself softly, murmuring random words every so often.

He looked up finally, nodding his head slowly once he saw a small waterfall in the middle of the pond. "Trust me..? (tic) H-h-helpful..?" His thoughts on Shun, wondering out loud what the boy really thought of him.

Suddenly, like clock work every time he was having fun, he twitched violently, his legs jolting beneath him. With a loud splash he fell into the small pond. As soon as he felt the water close in around him he jerked around in fear, kicking out and waving his arms as he managed to break for air. "H-help! (tic) Sh-Shun! Nina!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Yen : 66

Character sheet
Name: Nitika Pura

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Fri May 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Nitika rushed around the side of the house, hearing Shun yell behind her as she rounded the last corner and dashed into the backyard. The teen stopped and looked around frantically, scanning for any signs of movement or any noises that seemed out-of-place.

She heard the rush of footsteps behind her and looked over her shoulder just in time to see Shun rush by. She heard him say something about the pond, starting to shaking badly as she turned her attention to the body of water at the back-end of the yard.

"No... Oh god no..." She murmured under her breath, hearing one splash before something disappeared under the surface. She shook her head and rushed after Shun, crying out after the boy in fear. "Hurry, Shun! I just saw him disappear under the water!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Fri May 06, 2016 9:19 pm

Puro struggled around in the water, panicking as he desperately tried to reach the surface for more air. He felt his lungs begin to sting from all the water he had inhaled and he shook his head frantically. 'I don't want to go...'

The toddler heard the faint sounds of someone running and screaming, raising his head to the noise. After a moment he kicked himself up quickly, breaking the water and going into a coughing fit as he gulped down air.

Barely above the water for a few seconds before he was pulled back under, trying to cry out again be to no avail. He let his arms and legs drift slowly, having grown tired of trying to swim. Slowly his eyes fell shut and he passed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Yen : 95

Character sheet
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Fri May 06, 2016 10:54 pm

They had moved from the front of the house to the backyard, and as soon as they reached it Nitika screamed something about seeing something going under water. Shit! His assumption had been right! Purokisha had fallen into the small pond!
''Fuck! Out of my way!'' he called out to Nitika, roughly pushing her aside. Normally he wasn't like this, and he didn't mean it in a bad way to Nitika. He just wanted to save Purokisha. He was terrified.

His first thought was to drag Purokisha out of the water. His second thought was that the boy might have breathed in too much water. If he didn't breathe, then Shun knew what to do. He had followed a first aid course a while ago; he would be able to use it now.
Without thinking Shun jumped down into the water, at the edge, and he immediately moved to the middle. With his hands underwater he searched for the boy. Finding him rather quickly he carried the now unconscious boy out of the water and rested him on the edge, before getting out, as well, and immediately checking his breathing.

Of course, he had already guessed the boy had stopped breathing. Shit, this was not good! Shun didn't pay any attention to Nitika, but instead turned his full attention on Purokisha. It was time to use CPR. Placing his hands on top of the little boy's chest, he began to firmly push on it to make sure the heart would move. Actually this kind of CPR was not good for children; Shun could break the boy's ribs. But he would rather make sure Purokisha with a few broken bones, than to have him die out here.

One, two, three. One, two, three. Onetwothree. Onetwothree...
Shun was panicking. He didn't want Purokisha to die. Not on his watch, not ever. He did a good job at hiding his feelings, though. The boy looked determined, even though he was crying now. But the tears were silent. There was no sobbing. Just liquid rolling down his cheeks.

One two three.
The boy needed to breathe.

Shun stopped pressing on the kid's chest, and moved to artificial ventilation. Breathing into the boy's mouth a few times, holding the kid's nose closed as to not let the air escape through there, he could only hope it would work. Pulling back after a few times, he gave Nitika an angry glance. Anger boiled inside of him. He raged.
''Call a goddamn ambulance!'' he yelled at her, before returning to pressing on Purokisha's chest. He was just scared the boy might not make it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Mon May 09, 2016 5:55 pm

Puro whimpered softly to himself as the everything around him became cold and black. He wasn't sure what was going on or where he was right now, but he knew one thing. He was terrified and didn't like it.

His twitching seemed to slow to a stop, surprising him for the first time in his life. Funny, he had never be able to stop tic'ing before. 'Am I all alone..?' He wondered softly to himself, his eyes scanning over his surroundings.

No tears had fallen yet from his eyes, which was nothing new. After all he was alone, which is what he was always anyway. 'Shun..? Nina..?' He pondered in confusion to himself.

Suddenly he heard the faint voice of someone calling out to him, one that was quickly followed by a bright light. He couldn't place the voice, yet he wasn't scared of it. something about it made him actually want to go towards it. Want to not be alone anymore.

He felt tears begin to trail down his cheeks, reaching out his arms without thinking as he began to pad forward. 'Shun? Nina?' He whispered as he sped up his pace, eventually full on running as fast as his legs could carry him. 'Shun! Nina!'

~~~

Puro jerked up from the ground a few times, coughing up water and sucking down air in large gasps.He let his eyes slowly fall open and blinked against the bright sunlight, his twitching starting up again.

His eyes fell upon a shadow off to the side, one that belonged to someone who had helped him breath and his heart beat. The toddler reached up with his head and patted Shun's arm, as tiny whisper escaping his lips. "It-it okay, Shun... (tic) M-me here..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Yen : 66

Character sheet
Name: Nitika Pura

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Mon May 09, 2016 6:11 pm

Nitika jumped suddenly and pulled herself to a stop as she heard Shun's words. Why had he yelled at her? Cussed at her? Didn't he understand that she was worried too?

She watched him close the distance between himself and the pond, diving straight in after the toddler. As he searched she forced herself forward, praying the boy wouldn't yell again at her and that Puro was alright.

Shun jerked something out of the pond, rushing out quickly and stopping a few feet from where Nitika stood. She noticed Puro's cold, non-moving body instantly and rushed forward, fighting back tears as she dropped to the ground.

"Puro!? Puro! Wake up! Come on!" She yelled at the toddler, reaching up to gently take his arm as Shun took to the other side and began to perform CPR. "Wake up! Please..." She watched for a few minutes, her tears flooding silently down her cheeks.

'Why did I let him wander off alone!? Why was I so stupid!?' She screamed in agony at herself, growing angry in her thoughts at her actions. 'Another is going to die because of me and it's going to be all my fault! Just like last time...'

She jumped from her thoughts when Shun suddenly started yelling at her again, pulling back from Puro and staring at Shun. The teen started to say something, yet held her tongue, biting her lip as she retreated further.

"I... I..." She struggled out, having to force herself to speak. "I'm sorry, Shun... I just..." She shook her head, closing her eyes as more tears fell. Quickly she stood up, a quiet sob escaping her lips as he rushed towards the house to do as the boy had asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:27 am

In the meantime while Shun tried to save Purokisha, Nitika kept on screaming and it was certainly something she should not do. It made Shun nervous, it made him lose his concentration. He did not want to, he wanted to help the boy and keep him safe. He wanted the boy to live. He needed to do something. Luckily after a bit Nitika went into the house to find a phone and call for help, and Shun was left alone with the boy, trying to save his life.

And then he lived.
Purokisha woke up and his body jerked as he coughed up water. Shun was startled by it, and he stared at the kid as he coughed. Purokisha then noticed him as he began to twitch again, and he lifted himself up a bit before patting Shun on his harm. He spoke a few words, and Shun just broke. He wasn't sure if it were the boy's actions or his words, but for some reason it made Shun cry.

And he reached forward and grabbed the boy, pulling him into his embrace, and holding him tight while he kept on crying. ''Puro... Puro oh my god... you're safe, you're alive... It's okay, I'm here. I'm here...'' he whispered as he sobbed, rocking the boy back and forth in his arms. His voice now and then cracked, but he was just so relieved Purokisha was alive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:44 pm

Purokisha blinked his eyes a few times, trying to adjust his gaze to the harsh sunlight. He heard Shun begin to cry, arms pulling him into a tight embrace, and he nodded his head in confusion. Yes he had almost gotten badly hurt, almost drown in the water from rushing away without an adult, but he was okay now. Why was the boy crying?

“Shun. You (tic) d-don’t be sad. L-look me. I is (tic) al-alwright.” He reached his hand around and patted the boy’s back gently, slowly starting to rub it when his arm grew tired. “You d-don’t have cry, not (tic) h-hurt.” The boys crying and semi-panicked tone he seemed to be using was slowly starting to scare the toddler. He didn’t like the cracking of the teen’s words, sounding a lot like tit’s to him. Being just a little boy, he wasn’t sure if Shun could catch his things from him.

“Ar-are you ‘set (tic) c-cause I give pwoblooms t-to you?” He instantly felt bad, looking away and to the ground as he spoke softer. “I-I sowwy… (tic) I-I didn’t mean too…” His voice started to trail off ever so often, not really crying or sad, but his eyes still held a lot of hurt. This was the reason he avoided looking Shun in the eyes. “I… (tic) n-no wish dem o-on (tic) an-any-anyone…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:18 pm

Purokisha told him not to be sad, that everything was alright. Yeah, now it was, but it had not been alright a minute ago. A minute ago Shun had pulled him out of the water. A minute ago Purokisha had not been breathing. Shun had been scared shitless. It were tears of shock, ears of joy to see him breathing again.

Then Purokisha apologized for apparently giving Shun problems, and he suddenly looked so sad. Shun shook his head and embraced the boy, even tighter than he had ever done before. He rocked the boy back and forth in his arms, still crying. ''Never go out to the garden without anyone older ever again. Okay? I was so scared... You almost drowned...''

And Shun saved him. He took a deep, shivering breath, holding the boy tight in his arms. Maybe a bit too tight. ''I was so worried...''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:43 pm

The toddler felt Shun hug him tighter, pulling him very close against his chest and rocking him as he spoke. He said Puro was never allowed to go out into the garden alone, that he had to have an older person with him next time. He then stated that the boy had scared him and that he had almost drowned. Oh right, he had almost forgotten about that, not really remember things very well due to being so small.

Puro wiggled around, shifting his weight from side to side in an attempt to breath easier. He flipped around in the boys arms as best as he could, wanting to face him fully before speaking. “If I (tic) p-pwomise that to you, you h-have to pwomise me something.” He reached up with both of his head and popped them on Shun’s cheeks, pulling his eyes to look into his before continuing. “Okay?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:57 pm

The boy wiggled around in his arms and Shun looked down at him, vision clouded by tears. He was patted on the cheek, and Purokisha said he promised to listen to him if Shun promised him something, too. Hmm? That was interesting. What did Purokisha want from him?

''Sure, I guess. What is it?'' Shun asked, and he wiped away a few tears, still staring down at the boy. What did Purokisha probably want from him in return?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:06 pm

Puro waited a few moments after the boy agreed and asked of what he spoke, wanting to word it correctly and make the boy wait so he knew it was important. He learned this trick from his mother. Since Shun was a boy, though he was a lot older then him in the toddler’s mind, he figured it would work on old people too.

“You h-have to be (tic) h-happier. ‘Specially when y-you are (tic) b-by yourself.” He nodded his head after saying this, still cupping Shun’s face and thus forcing the boy to shake his head a bit too. “You sometimes (tic) c-cry ‘cause I have heard y-you. So you (tic) p-pwomise?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:16 pm

Puro said Shun had to be happier, because the boy often heard him cry. He heard him cry? He heard Shun cry. That was not something Shun wanted to be reminded of, because he cried for various reasons. There was barely a single day he did not shed tears. He tried not to cry, but it barely worked.

''I will try.'' Shun said with a weak smile, wiping away more of his tears, hoping Puro would accept this as a start. He did not exactly promise. But at least he would try. That was good enough, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:28 pm

He would try, that was what Shun had told the toddler before wiping his eyes and giving him a small smile. Puro thought about it for a few seconds, pulling his hands back and crossing them over his chest, freeing Shun’s chin finally. He closed his eyes, appearing to think very hard as he squeezed his eyes shut tightly. After a while, he opened his eyes once more, reaching up and patting Shun’s forehead with a shaky hand.

“Will do f-for now I (tic) g-g-guess.” He smile up at the boy, letting out a tiny sigh and nuzzling himself close to Shun. He was still soaking wet and Shun’s warmth was something he wanted now, even though he was still unsure about how much snuggling he wanted. Really the teen was the only one he felt even a little bit comfortable with snuggling with.

The boy let out a small sneeze, blinking once he finished in innocent confusion as to what happened. Why had he sneezed? Was he really that cold? Though he was shaking a bit more than usual. “C-can we go (tic) in-inside? C-can we go (tic) g-get warm now?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Yen : 74

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:40 pm

Hikaru lowered his now shaking hands, his gaze looking to the girl in utter fear. She seemed okay, judging by her tone that was. She didn’t seem mad that he had suddenly pushed her away either, not in the least. As he watched her face, she smiled down at him, a warm look crossing her features and confusing him further. Why was she smiling? Was she really going to hurt him?

He suddenly heard her words and swallowed nervously as he listened to her speak. She looked a bit worried, though she had a minute before as well, yet her words were to calm him. She was worried about him? But… Why? She said she needed to use a cellphone, stating they had a house phone but it hardly ever worked. Afterward, her words change to calming him once more, causing him to hug himself as he stared at her in worry still. If he lowered his guard, would she hurt him? Was that what she was trying to do?

The teen didn’t get time to think it over, footsteps rushing into the room seconds later. As he looked up in a panic, he saw two more females had entered the room. That was it, there were why to many girls in this room for him. Without warning, murmuring something that sounded like an apology, he shot out of the kitchen’s back door. He wanted to help her, wanted to stay in the room and act as if he was normal, yet he was having trouble breathing from fear coursing through his mind.

Once outside, he sighed, leaning against the wall next to the door and sliding down until he was once more sitting on the floor. He closed his eyes, holding his chest as he tried to steady his breathing, but instead flew into a coughing fit. The boy quickly reached into his pocket, jerking his inhaler out and letting the top fall off and click against the wooden boards of the porch. He used it several times, taking huge breaths each time before coughing a bit afterward. Really, Hikaru knew the girls could come out at anytime, but he was mainly focusing on breathing before he passed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:42 pm

The pat on his head was adorable, and for a moment Shun once more realized that if he had not been here in time, Purokisha might have been dead... He almost ended up crying again, but he did not want to, for he had promised Purokisha not to be sad anymore. Or well, he had promised he would try. Purokisha wanted to go inside and Shun guessed that was the right choice.

''Yes, we can go inside. I will get you a blanket so you can get warm.'' Shun said, letting go of Purokisha only for a moment. He got to his feet, then reached out to the boy, grabbing him gently and pulling him up from the ground. He carried the boy, close to him. As if Shun was afraid that if he put Purokisha back on the ground, he would fall back into the pond...

Shun began to move back to the door, holding the boy tightly. He hurried, wanting to get Purokisha a blanket quick. And they needed to go to school... Shun knew he was going to be late now, because of this. But this was the only time he had ever gotten late.

On his way there, he saw the new boy sitting on the porch. Hikaru. Shun did not stop, though. He looked at Hikaru as he passed the boy to go back inside. ''Hey... I'm going to get him a blanket... Then we really need to head to school.'' he told the boy. He wanted to pat him on the shoulder but... there was no time. Shun was ready to move back inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Shun said they could go inside, adding that he was going to get the boy a blanket so that Puro could get warm. The little boy just nodded, twitching slightly as he did so before letting out a tiny sneeze. As he was picked up he couldn’t help but nuzzle his way into Shun’s arms, gripping the boy’s shirt in his small hand in an attempt to get closer to his chest.

As they headed towards the house Puro caught something out of the corner of his eyes, turning to see who Shun was talking to before he saw another teenage boy. They looked to be about Shun’s age, though it was a bot hard to tell since they were huddled up against the wall. He wondered if the boy was alright, yet he didn’t dare ask out loud.

“D-D-Don’t want to...” Puro murmured softly, thinking over the daycare he was often brought to. Whenever they figured he was acting up too bad, or just didn’t want to deal with him it seemed, they always called his foster parents to come get him. This was more often then the young boy wanted to think about and it always sucked since he was punished as soon as they got home.

“G-Go with… (tic) Y-y-you?” Puro looked up at Shun with large, curious eyes, almost as if he were begging to be taken to the older boys school instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:50 pm

Once his breathing was under better control he rested his chin on his knees, hugging himself tightly and simply staring forward. The boy he had met earlier, the one that he had really liked suddenly even though they had just met, padded past with a small child in his arms. He looked up just as the boy spoke, nodding slowly to the talk about school before turning away again.

As Shun entered the house Hikaru sat there staring out at the yard. He tried to push the thoughts of his past from his mind, the girl that had pushed her way up against him causing him to shutter again. Girls… Why did this house have to have teenage girls? With a sigh he forced himself up, deciding he needed to go upstairs and unload his bags before the parents got home.

Once they did, he would have to talk to them about being enrolled into the high school nearby. One that was more then likely not an all boys school and probably filled with girls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:58 pm

Hikaru quickly walked into the kitchen, head held down and avoiding looking at anyone as he swiftly placed his dish in the sink and rushed out of the room. Once in the living room once again he looked around, eyes trailing from the floor to the window as he stared out at the snow falling. Figuring it might be best to give others space and not really wanting to go to his room just yet, he head out the sliding doors, walking onto the porch. Once the doors were shut he moved over and leaned against the wall, sliding down to a fetal position, arms holding his legs tightly against his chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parent
Administrator (Owner)

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Hokori Tenshi

Accidentally wrote over this post oops! Basically Hokori ate Shun's dinner, smashed the plate on the table, went outside and started yelling at Hikaru and kicking snow at him.

Last edited by Parent on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Hokori came into the dining room, and moved over to Shun. Shun was the only person left in the room, so immediately he could feel his heart sink. He just wanted to disappear into the ground at that point. Luckily all the boy did was take his food, which Shun did not plan on eating, anyway. Not today. So to be honest Hokori wasn't as much of an asshole right now as he tried to be. Shun did not say a single word and let him eat his dinner, startled at the loud noise when the plate smashed back onto the table. He watched Hokori move out into the back garden, and sighed.

That's when he heard talking, and it did not sound good. It sounded like Hokori was picking on Hikaru, who was the new guy. Of course, he always picked on the younger people, and the new people. Shun did not mind if he got picked on, but when Hokori went to bully others he got so pissed off.

Shun hot up from his seat, and moved out into the garden, rather quickly. Just in time to see Hokori kick snow at Hikaru. And it pissed him off even more. But violence wasn't always the answer. ''Hokori! Stop it!'' Shun called, out, angry. ''Clearly all kids in this house have been through a lot of shit or else they wouldn't be here. Give him a break!''
Yes, give Hikaru a break and go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:15 pm

Hikaru let out a sigh and raised his head, watching with a narrow gaze smoke rise as his warm breath met the chilling air outside. He heard noise inside and turned his head slowly just in time to see a boy come outside, one he hadn’t met yet actually. Jeez how many kids were stuck in this shithole? Shithole meaning this home and the world in general. After all, if the world hadn’t been such a dick they wouldn’t be here in the first place.

He jumped as the boy began speaking to him, biting his lip and simply staring as he called him an asshole and proceeded to bully him, saying his parents would take care of him if he went against him. The teen remained quiet, so many memories of his grandfather rushing to his mind. This boy, he was like a younger version of the man. Throwing or kicking things at him, calling him names, threatening him, the list just went on and on…

Just as Shun came out and spoke up Hika pulled himself back slightly from his terrifying memories, closing his eyes and covering his ears as he shook his head. “No… I didn’t do anything wrong… I’m not a whore, I’m not evil… I just want to be normal… It’s not my fault, I swear it isn’t...” He murmured softly to himself, voice breaking after a few moments. The boy suddenly pushed himself to his feet, shoving the boy hard with both hands in the chest. “Shut up!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parent
Administrator (Owner)

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:58 pm

Hokori Tenshi

Shun came out, and started giving him a speech, like always. Hokori rolled his eyes at him. Shun always was the good guy, the parent figure of all kids, doing his best protect them. Hokori seriously was getting sick of Shun, getting bored with him. They all acted the same, nothing interesting ever happened.

Until the new guy started yelling and got up, only to shove Hokori in the chest. Only then things became interesting, suddenly. It gave Hokori a reason to be an even bigger asshole. And he was going to play the victim in this case scenario. '''What was that for, you fucking piece of shit!?'' Hokori called out, before reaching out his fist towards Hikaru, punching the boy in the face.
Back to top Go down
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Hikaru suddenly started to yell all kinds of things. Something about not being a whore. Shun could have made the connection quite easily at that point, had it not been a stressful moment. Because Hikaru got up and pushed Hokori's chest, shoving the boy. And Hokori in response yelled and went for a punch to the face.

''Stop!'' Shun called, moving in to grab Hokori's fist. The boy hit Hikaru's face, but not with true force, because Shun was in the middle, grabbing Hokori's wrist and squeezing it, trying to pull it back. Shun never fought, or at least didn't try to. He hated violence. But Hokori had serious pissed him off enough. Always pushing his buttons. This time, he had pushed too far, too hard. If Hokori decided to attack any of the kids in the home, Shun would fight back. He had told himself he would.

So without saying another word he yanked at Hokori's wrist roughly, twisting it, and with his right, free hand he made a fist and brought it up to Hokori's face to punch him there. Hokori would get a punch back. It was his own fault. At this point, Shun did not feel any regret for hitting someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   

Back to top Go down

House's garden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next