A group home for abandoned children beween 5 to 18 years of age, located in Japan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Year 0:
Early winter
Date Monday
(09:00PM)
Extra ---
Weather Cold,
soft wind, not snowing anymore
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kitchen
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:39 pm by Nitika

» Bedroom 2 (Purokisha, Yuki, Roki)
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm by Purokisha

» The living room/dining room
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 pm by Hikaru

» Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)
Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm by Shun

» House's garden
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm by Shun

» Bedroom 5 (Daigo)
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm by Daigo

» Time is updated!
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm by Parent

» Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm by Haya

» Members of the house
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:21 pm by Parent

Top posting users this month

Share | 

House's garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hikaru
Resident

Yen : 74

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Hikaru opened his eyes, staring down in utter terror and confusion. Why had he shoved the boy? He wasn't really one to start fights or even defend himself when being hurt, why was this time different? Truthfully, he had forgotten he was in the group home, certain as he moved to shove the boy that he was back with his grandfather.

Suddenly the boy reeled back to punch him, earning a silent scream from the teen and causing him to curl back in fear. He felt something hit his face, though it wasn't as hard as he expected. Opening his eyes he saw Shun had cut in, throwing back his own punch after taking hold of the boys arm.

"Takeru..?" Hika murmured softly, a few tears filling his eyes. He was so lost, so scared right now he could feel his heart skipping in his ears. Afraid his bully would strike back and hurt Takeru he decided to act, forcing his fear down and bringing his barefoot up to kick the boy in the nuts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parent
Administrator (Owner)

Yen : 181

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Hokori Tenshi

Hokori hit, but not hard. Because Shun grabbed his wrist just before he could give the new guy some serious damage to the face. Shun always needed to ruin everything! ''Fuck you!'' he called to Shun, ready to punch again. But Shun's movements were faster and he found himself being punched in the face quite roughly. Very hard. It hurt like shit.

In his rage he tried attacking Shun again, hoping to beat into him some more. But then he felt a foot hitting his fucking nuts and god damn it... he was screaming in pain. Raging he flung his fists around a few times at Shun hoping to hit him before sinking into the ground and whining like a little kid. Because he was in serious pain. ''Fuuuuuuuck youuuuuuu! I'm gonna call my pareeeeeeentsssssss...!'' he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jeamesero.deviantart.com/
Shun
Resident

Yen : 95

Character sheet
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:53 pm

Shun hit Hokori, and he was terribly raging with madness, in pain. Shun got some more angry fists to his face, trying to shield himself from the hits. But Hokori's attacks were short lived as suddenly Hikaru came in and aimed to kick Hokori in the frigging crotch. Hokori was hit and he screamed out in pain. He flailed a few more times with his fists and Shun did his best to shield himself from them, before the boy sunk to the ground and began to cry and whine.

Shun groaned in annoyance, his face hurt, but not much; Shun forced to ignore the pain. Hokori was such a whiny bitch baby right now and Shun was really done with him. ''Shut the fuck up!'' he yelled at the boy laying on the ground, and gave him a kick in the side, letting his anger get the best of him.

As soon as he realized what he was doing, Shun panicked lightly and tried to calm himself, but he did not really show his panic on the outside. He took a deep breath and sighed, then looked at Hikaru. ''I... you okay...?'' he asked, hoping Hikaru wasn't too hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:29 pm

Hikaru pulled back and just stood there, arms tucked at his sides as he looked down at the now whining bitch on the ground. He called out that he would call his parents, guessing he was going to tattle-tale on them. Whatever, not like he was free of blame, he started it all anyway. As he heard Takeru speak to him he turned and bit his lip, his gaze now simply staring at this boy. Several tears began to fall, regardless of whether he meant for them too or not. “I’m sorry...” Was all he managed to utter out, afraid he would breakdown if he said more. In a hurry to rid himself of his attacker, refusing to cry in front of others, he made a beeline for the back door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:09 pm

Hokori kept crying on the ground, acting like a total little shit. Hikaru apologized, although shun had no idea for what. He did not answer Shun's question, instead he tried to get the hell out of here. Shun would not let him. He reached out, hoping to grab Hikaru's arm or maybe the back of his shirt to stop him.

''Wait, why are you going? And where to?'' he asked, confused and worried. ''Are you okay...?''
Why wasn't Hikaru answering him for once?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:16 pm

The teen jerked to a stop, staring forward at the ground so the boy couldn’t see his face. “I’m okay yea.” He murmured softly, struggling to keep his in check. A few tears managed to slip pass him, dropping to the ground and littering the wooden floor in front of him. “I was just, excusing myself. I didn’t want to be in the way so I was just going to head off to bed, got school early tomorrow and all.”

Hikaru suddenly became aware of how selfish he was being, taking a few deep breathes and swallowing before shakily adding a few words. “Are you alright? You’re not hurt because of me are you?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:43 pm

''You're not in the way. You helped me give that asshole what he deserves.'' Shun spoke firmly, not understanding Hikaru's logic. He sighed and took a deep breath then, trying to calm himself. He had not been this angry with someone for a long time. And he needed to calm down. He could not focus his anger on Hikaru; the boy did not deserve that.

''I'm fine. I've been beat up before. Physical pain doesn't really hurt anymore...'' he mumbled, chuckling sheepishly, softly. He averted his gaze for a moment, staring at the ground, before adding, ''If he calls for his stupid parents I will back you up.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Hikaru shifted his weight a bit, biting his lip as he focused on the ground. He wasn’t sure why, but since he had started crying he couldn’t seem to stop. Because of this he remained quiet, struggling to keep his crying silent and somewhat under control. In an attempt to answer Takeru still he nodded his head, turning slightly so that he was facing the door. Would the boy want to go inside now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm

Hikaru was upset, Shun could see it. With a sigh he moved forward one step and rested his hand on Hikaru's shoulder to show him support. ''Wanna get inside? It's cold out here.'' he told the boy, hoping he would agree with him. Maybe they could discuss things in private. Clearly a lot of stuff was bothering Hikaru, and Shun wanted to let him know he would be there for the boy if needed, that Hikaru could trust him.

''Want to go to our room and talk about stuff? You can tell me anything you want, and I will tell you things about me in return.'' he offered with a smile, hoping Hikaru was willing to open up to him. They could help each other.
Hokori had gotten up and shoved past them roughly, crying still like a little baby. Shun ignored him, and looked to Hikaru, instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House's garden   

Back to top Go down

House's garden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2