A group home for abandoned children beween 5 to 18 years of age, located in Japan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Year 0:
Early winter
Date Monday
(09:00PM)
Extra ---
Weather Cold,
soft wind, not snowing anymore
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kitchen
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:39 pm by Nitika

» Bedroom 2 (Purokisha, Yuki, Roki)
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm by Purokisha

» The living room/dining room
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 pm by Hikaru

» Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)
Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm by Shun

» House's garden
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm by Shun

» Bedroom 5 (Daigo)
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm by Daigo

» Time is updated!
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm by Parent

» Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm by Haya

» Members of the house
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:21 pm by Parent

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Parent
Administrator (Owner)

Yen : 181

PostSubject: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:51 pm

Three beds in each room. It also has a closet for clothes, and a small bathroom with shower and toilet attached to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jeamesero.deviantart.com/
Shun
Resident

Yen : 95

Character sheet
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:11 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun was deeply asleep, he didn't notice anything around him. Rolling onto his left side, face towards the door, he continued to sleep. Nothing seemed to be able to wake him, no sound, no movement. That was, until a little boy rushed into the room, screaming his name. Shun's eyes opened slowly at the voice and he looked around the room to see a shadow hopping into the bed with him. But Shun was still too sleepy to see who it was.
He could feel warm clothing against his pajamas and drifted off to sleep again, but as soon as he tried to fall back asleep he could feel terrible shaking against his belly and chest, and even the bed seemed to move slightly from all the shaking. Shun opened his eyes now fully and yawned, getting rid of the sleep in his eyes. He moved his head to face whoever had disturbed his sleep and noticed on the way there that it was already 6am. Had he forgotten again to turn on his alarm clock? This boy had saved him; Shun didn't want to get late for school, and it was his turn today to make breakfast and everything else since he was off from work.
Looking down he moved the bedsheets and saw the little boy from the other room. The small five years old that had a lack of speech and often stuttered and shook all over his body. Shun smiled; of course it was Purokisha, who else? The poor thing looked frightened and Shun wanted nothing more than to hug him tight and calm him down. Because Shun seemed to be the only one Purokisha trusted.
‘’Puro? Good morning. Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?’’, he asked the id as he started to rub the child's head, running his hand through the boy's hair. ‘’Do you want to talk about it, or do you only want cuddles?’’, he asked Purokisha, carefully wrapping his arms around the boy as to not scare him too much. He then started to rock the kid back and forth, hoping he would calm down slightly.
‘’Thank you for waking me, it's already 6am. I have to make breakfast for everyone.’’, he then said and he sat up straight in bed. He gave the boy a weak smile, patting his head again like a big brother would. ‘’Since you're a bit scared I will make you a special breakfast, okay? Tell me what you want to eat and I will make it for you.’’

With those words he got up from the bed and took some clothes from the drawer next to his bed. He began to dress himself into his daily clothing; a brown shirt and blue jacket, with black pants and black shoes. He turned back around to face Purokisha, still that warm and caring smile on his face.
‘’I'm going to make breakfast. Are you coming? Maybe you can help me out if you want.’’, he said and he went over to the door, gesturing for the boy to follow him, but if Purokisha didn't want to come with him, Shun wouldn't mind.
Shun would brush his teeth after breakfast. He hated the taste toothpaste gave his food straight after brushing, it often made him not eat anything at all if he brushed his teeth before getting to his meal. Leaving the bedroom and stepping through the hallway, he made his way over to the kitchen where he started to search through the fridge, wondering what he should take out today to make breakfast with.

Addressed: Purokisha Mentioned: Purokisha Word count: 598 Notes: Shun is so sweet. <3 Next post will be in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

Yen : 57

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:14 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Other's Speech''

Puro cuddled himself up close to Shun's stomach and side, taking in the warmth even though he was still scared. He felt the covers he had burrowed his way under suddenly move and the boy he was snuggled against shift his weight signaling he was up. The toddler blinked up and twitched softly as his gaze met with Shun's.
“Puro? Good morning. Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?”
He made no movement and spoke no words to show the boy he had heard him, yet he stared up into the older boy's eyes with the slightest fear in his. As if Shun could read his mind, read what he had been thinking, he saw a hand reach towards him and a warm smile cross the teens face. He closed his eyes and let the hand trail over his soft baby fine hair, his twitches and soft cracks slowing up quite a bit.
“Do you want to talk about it, or do you only want cuddles?”
Puro nodded slowly, opening his eyes in a daze as he his fears and the memories of his dream faded from his mind. Gentle arms wrapped there way around him and he jolted in confusion before noticing it was only Shun, relaxing once more. As he felt himself being rocked he murmured one of the soft noises he often made all on his own without realizing it and let out a soft sign of contentment.
“Thank you for waking me, it's already 6am. I have to make breakfast for everyone. Since you're a bit scared I will make you a special breakfast, okay? Tell me what you want to eat and I will make it for you.”
Puro nodded slowly, instantly knowing what he wanted to eat. His number one favorite thing to eat in the whole world whether it was breakfast, lunch, or dinner time. As he decided how to tell the older boy without really speaking he felt the bed move and the boy stand up. Large orbs followed Shun as he walked to his dresser and took out his clothes he would wear for the day.
Upon seeing Shun's underclothes as the boy dressed the toddler twitched and looked down, grabbing up the cover and popping it up over his eyes before speaking softly. “Ew... (Tic) N-naked.”
“I'm going to make breakfast. Are you coming? Maybe you can help me out if you want.”
Taking the boy's words as a sign that he had clothes on now he slowly pulled down the covers and blinked as his gaze followed Shun to the door leading to the hall. Puro twitched his neck suddenly, though not on purpose, sending a low popping sound through out the room before murmured another soft noise and crawling to the edge of the bed.
He slowly tried to climb off, twitching suddenly again and falling onto the ground with a soft plop. Thinking nothing of it, since he wasn't hurt anyway, he pushed himself to his feet and padded after Shun.
Upon entering the hall he looked around a bit, his gaze stopping at his room door as if he was checking to make sure nothing would jump out. “No...” He whimpered softly, shaking his head to clear his mind and thoughts again before he turned to look up at Shun. For the first time since he had woken up today a tiny smile crossed his lips and he spoke loud and clear. “Waffles?”
Puro then blinked and faced the hallway, as if to tell the teen to follow him. Without another word he padded softly along down the hall, only stopping once he reached the entrance to the kitchen.

Addressed: Shun
Mentioned: ~
Word Count: ~
Notes: Puro still adorable~ Next post in kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:11 pm

[Time skip to after school. It's 4pm now, school ended at 3pm.]

Shun sighed as he entered his room. Finally back again. He did not have work today, so he could do some homework and draw some stuff. He kind of wanted to go to work, though; most kids his age wanted to be off school and work and do fun things, but Shun didn't like it here. He preferred to be at work so he could be away from this place.

Homework, he needed to do homework. But Shun did not feel like it. Instead he felt like sleeping. With another sigh he grabbed a book from his nightstand and laid down on the bed. A book about poetry, nothing interesting to others, maybe, but interesting to Shun. As he opened the book and found the page where he had left off last night, he wondered where the new guy was, and he also wondered to which room he had been assigned. It was either going to be Siyounen's room, Daigo's room or Shun's room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:58 pm

Puro came rushing up the stairs suddenly, a serious and blank look on his features as per always. It was odd in a way, being that he was acting like a child at this point in time by running from Nitika, yet he was so calm and quiet about it. He stopped in the hall, twitching in place for a few moments as he gathered the situation he was in. Currently all he was dressed in was a towel, having failed to grab his clothes as he made a break for it and ended up leaving his boxers and nightclothes in the bathroom.

Finally he remembered which room was Shun’s rushing over to it and shoving the door fully open with a loud bang as he hurried into the room. He stared around until he spotted the male on his bed, blinking through dull eyes up at the boy before he heard a sound behind him and took off running for the bed. He wasted no time in scrambling up the bed, soaking wet as he was and trailing water all across the floor and now the sheets and covers. “H-hide.” Murmured softly with a tic, climbing over Shun and wiggling his way until the covers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Yen : 66

Character sheet
Name: Nitika Pura

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:10 pm

Nitika marched up the stairs, taking them two at a time as she carried in her hand what could only be a little boy’s nightclothes. She stopped on the next floor up, looking around in innocent confusion before spotting the water trail on the floor and giggling up her breath. She shook her head and started towards the room the water led to, knocking twice in case Shun was dressing.

“Shun? Are you decent?” She asked as she pushed the door open, padding in and scanning the room slowly. “You haven’t by chance seen a small, naked boy running around the house… have you?” The girl then spotted the small bump beside Shun and stared at it before laughing and shaking her head. “Oh dear, must be hiding pretty well. I do not believe I will eeever find him.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:55 pm

Shun was reading his book calmly when suddenly Purokisha came rushing into the roam completely soaked, only wearing a towel. He looked up in confusion as the boy suddenly mumbled something about hiding, then started crawling over Shun's bed and wiggling under the covers. Of course, the book Shun was holding had now stains on it and the pages became hard to read.

''What the-'' Shun said, looking at the bump under his sheets. And then Nitika came in, asking if Shun had seen a naked boy running around. She was joking around, and Shun forgot about his book for a moment, grinning. ''Noooo, I don't think I haveee.'' he joked along, glancing at the bump under his sheets for a second before looking back at Nitika. ''Where could he have gone?''

Totally unknown to them.

Sarcasm sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Puro wiggled his way further under the covers as he heard Nitika’s voice, failing to realize his feet were sticking out slightly. From what her and Shun said they couldn’t find him, basically saying he was safe and his hiding place had worked. Good, that meant he could come here next time they decided he needed a bath.

After a few minutes of hiding, listening to them talk to one another about where he could have gone, he felt a chill run down his back. This was of course a result of his lack of clothes, the only thing giving him warmth after all was a soaking wet bath towel. He shifted around under the covers, letting out a squeak as he sneezed before he backed out and sat up.

Fully losing the covers and his hiding spot now he peered up at Shun, a very unamused look crossing his face. “C-cold… *tic* D-don’t like b-b-bathes…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:27 pm

Nitika shrugged her shoulders, looking up at the ceiling as she continued to play up the act her and Shun were putting on. “Oh well, I guess he has to stay cold and naked for the rest of the day.” She turned to pretend to leave until she heard the shifting of covers, drawing her attention back to the bump next to Shun. The small boy she had known was hiding there popped out, looking up from her to Shun and back again as she said he was suddenly cold and didn’t like bathes.

She couldn’t help but laugh at this, finding the boy quite amusing right now in the sense he was actually being a child in a way. This was pretty rare for him in her mind, usually just laying around or sleeping and not really doing much. He never seemed to want to play like others his age, hardly laughed or rushed around getting into trouble. Honestly, it broke her heart what this boy had been through and how it had cost him so much of his own little personality.

“Ah, a Puro emerges~ Do you want Shun to get you dressed since you are a bit upset with me right now?” She smiled down at the young boy, shooting him a playful grin as she nodded to the older male. “He didn’t give you a bathe and make sure you were clean, so I’m guessing this is why you ran to him. Nevertheless, even he will tell you bathing is something that has to happen.” She shot Shun an amusing smirk and held out his clothes, giving the boy a choice as well in case like usual Puro didn’t know how to answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Shun grinned at Nitika, nodding. ''Yeah. Poor thing, though. If he had waited for you, you could have given him warm dry clothes.'' Shun said, continuing to tease. There was moving under the sheets and out came Purokisha, whining about being cold and not liking baths. Shun smiled at the boy, and chuckled when Nitika spoke again. Looking back to Purokisha, Shun decided to join her some more into this little game.

''Yeah Puro, are you upset with Nitika right now? Shall I help you get dry?'' he asked the boy, pointing at the towel the kid was still wearing. ''Nitika is right, though; bathing is very important.''
He shot aa wink at Purokisha, smirking.

Poor boy, he was teased so much. It was funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Puro gave the girl an annoyed glare, one that probably didn’t look very menacing at all coming from a five-year-old. He looked from Nitika to Shun and back again, confused why they kept teasing him so much over something as stupid as taking a bath. Honestly, didn’t they understand dirt made them stronger? It was like an extra source of protection actually, though he doubted it had crossed their minds. Also, why clean off when you’re just going to get dirty again anyway?

“No. D-don’t like *tic* b-bathes. Get dirty ag-again anyway. Waste time *tic* f-for drinking.” He sneezed again, cutting himself off from speaking. The boy’s eyes now that he was out of the covers could be seen, growing wide for a second in confusion from the sneeze before they returned to their dull gaze. “Shun. I c-cold.” He murmured, his eyes trailing to the clothes Nitika was holding out as a longing look crossed his features.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:45 pm

Nitika shook her head, another smirk crossing her face as she placed the clothes on the small table beside Shun’s bed. “Well, if you have him I’m going to check on everyone else.” With that she messed up Shun’s hair, giving him a playful smile before heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:49 pm

''Yeah but... without a bath you stink and people don't like stink.'' Shun told Purokisha, winking at the boy. Of course Purokisha wanted to complain, Shun had expected he would start complaining about it all.

Nitika left the boy's clothing on the nightstand next to Shun's bed, and went to check on the others. Shun nodded and moved back his attention to the kid. ''Now that's she's gone, let's get you dried up and dressed.'' Shun said with a smile, moving over to grab the towel from Purokisha and dry off the boy. Once he was dried off, Shun would get him his clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Puro watched with eyes of a hawk as Nitika placed his clothes down and left the room, still a bit annoyed at the girl right now from having given him a bath. As Shun began to talk he blinked up at the male, tilting his head to the side and allowing him to begin drying him off. Once the towel was removed he seemed to freeze, a look of sudden fear entering his eyes. He stared at Shun in a curled up state, arms resting stiffly on his knees as he let his legs remain stretched out in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Shun continued to dry off Purokisha with the towel, first the boy's body and ending with his hair. After he was done drying the hair Shun dropped the towel and grabbed the boy's clothes. Turning to face the boy, he knelt down with the clothing and smiled. ''So, you wanna be a big boy and dress yourself, or do I need to help you?'' he asked.

Of course Purokisha should learn by now how to dress himself, and he could try. But Shun would help him if needed. He handed over the clothing, putting it on Purokisha's lap. ''Show me what you can do.'' he spoke, encouraging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:01 pm

Puro nodded slowly, still moving in a stiff manner as he reached for his boxers. He slowly popped his legs in, flipping his gaze to watch Shun as he pulled them up. The boy then took his pants and did the same moves he had done with his boxers, once more staring at Shun as if he were afraid the boy would do something. Finally, he took hold of his shirt, accidentally pulling it inside out and over his head. He popped his arm threw the head hole and started to struggle with one of the short sleeve, confused why his head wasn’t going threw. The young boy began to panic, ticing faster as he fell onto his bottom and flailed around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:07 pm

Shun watched with a smile as Purokisha began to dress himself, first his boxers and then his pants. He watched quietly, letting the boy figure it out on his own, and so far the kid did good. However, the shirt was a bit of a struggle for him, apparently. Purokisha put on the shirt inside out, and accidentally stuck his arm through the neck hole. Of course now his head did not fit through any of the other holes in his shirt, and he began to panic.

''Ssssh, it's okay. Don't worry. Let me help you.'' Shun said with a little chuckle, leaning in to grab the shirt and gently push the boy's arm back through the hole. Then he pulled the shirt off the boy's head. ''You had it inside out. The tag needs to be on the inside of the shirt, see?'' Shun explained as he corrected the short. Then he gave Purokisha his shirt back. The bottom of the shirt was facing the boy.

''Pull it over your head and push your head through the biggest hole on top, okay?''
This advice would help the boy, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:15 pm

Puro jerked and stared up at Shun in worried as the shirt was pulled off his head, twitching slightly upon hearing the boy speak. He watched and seemed to grow less panicked as the shirt was turned right side out and shifted around before being given back to him, the bottom of the shirt facing him for easy instruction.

He reached out with is hands, taking a firm hold of the bottom hem and bringing it up to his face. In one swift move it was over his head again, quickly popping his arms out and his head as he contently looked to Shun again. “H-had it all along… *tic* W-w-wasn’t hard.” He murmured in his dull tone, wiggling around so that he was sitting directly in front of his lap. “What read?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:21 pm

Purokisha took the shirt and pulled it over his head, dressing himself. It went a lot faster and easier this time, and he said he had it, and that it wasn't so hard. Shun chuckled at the boy, and patted his head gently. Purokisha then asked what he had been reading, and Shun remembered the book, the pages now stained. He let out a sigh. ''I was reading a poetry book, nothing very interesting.'' he told the boy, and frowned lightly. ''Some pages are now stained, though. Because they got wet...''
And Shun knew how that had happened. But he could not exactly be mad at Purokisha. It had not been the boy's intentions to ruin Shun's book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:26 pm

Shun’s book got stained? Puro blinked at the boy and then moved to look at his book, the one he had just said was full of something called ‘Poetry’. It did indeed have stains and wet marks on it, ones that seemed fresh so must have happened recently. “W-why?” He asked softly, getting up and shifting around before taking a seat in Shun’s lap. “D-did you *tic S-sp-spill something on-on it?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Purokisha did not seem to know how the stains had happened and Shun sighed in response. He rubbed his forehead for a moment with his fingers, then rubbed his eyes the same way. Sometimes he did not understand this kid's logic. ''Well, it got stained because you, a few minutes ago, rushed into my room wearing a towel, soaking wet, and started crawling over my bed.'' Shun explained, looking at the kid. He was not saying it was the boy's fault, but he was stating facts. He waited for answers, wondering how Purokisha would react.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:47 pm

Puro stared from the book to Shun, then from Shun to the book. He had done that? Why hadn’t he noticed? No, why hadn’t he been more careful and responsible? His eyes stared at the book, a lot of thoughts crossing his mind as his entire body language dropped. He became a rock, unmoving and unresponsive for quite some time before he spoke up. “Ar-are you mad? *tic* Ar-ar-are you g-going to punish?” A eery look crossed his face as he looked blankly up at the male, offering him an odd question for a five-year-old child. “D-do you want *tic* t-to hurt me? W-Will hitting *tic* m-m-me make you b-better? M-make you *tic* h-happy?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:07 pm

Purokisha suddenly froze and seemed scared. He seemed to get it, asking Shun all these kind of questions which made Shun's stomach turn and twist. A bad feeling in his chest. He would never hit a child, never over something so silly. ''Of course not, you didn't do it on purpose. I would never hit you.'' Shun explained, carefully reaching out his hands towards the boy and letting them stay in the air, showing he wanted nothing more than a hug.

''Hug me?'' he asked, smiling lightly. ''See? It's okay. I know you didn't do it on purpose. I'm not mad.''
It was just a book, after all. It was not a laptop of tablet or phone or anything. It also wasn't something personal to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:41 pm

He didn’t want to hurt him or hit him. This was what Puro had been wanting to hear and somewhat begun to expect from the older boy, but he had still wanted to offer just in case. Because, it had worked when he offered it to his parents, sometimes even when he didn’t offer… “H-hug.” He answered simply, turning to face him and reaching his arms out wide as a smile grin crossed his face. The boy leaned forward and hugged the boy tight, or as tight as the smaller boy could, and nuzzled his face against Shun’s chest. “L-love *tic* Sh-Shun.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:50 pm

Luckily Purokisha was not startled by Shun pushing out his arms towards him. He even wanted a hug, and moved forward to wrap his arms around Shun and hug him tight. Shun in return wrapped his arms around Purokisha, and held him. The boy's words made him smile. It almost made him want to cry with happiness. Because those words meant a lot to Shun, and he really appreciated it. It made Shun feel loved, a feeling he lacked to feel in his younger years.

''And I love Puro~'' he said, rubbing the boy's back for a moment, still smiling. Then he kissed the boy on the top of his head, and after that he messed up the kid's hair, grinning now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)   

Back to top Go down

Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next