A group home for abandoned children beween 5 to 18 years of age, located in Japan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Year 0:
Early winter
Date Monday
(09:00PM)
Extra ---
Weather Cold,
soft wind, not snowing anymore
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kitchen
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:39 pm by Nitika

» Bedroom 2 (Purokisha, Yuki, Roki)
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm by Purokisha

» The living room/dining room
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 pm by Hikaru

» Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)
Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm by Shun

» House's garden
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm by Shun

» Bedroom 5 (Daigo)
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm by Daigo

» Time is updated!
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm by Parent

» Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm by Haya

» Members of the house
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:21 pm by Parent

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parent
Administrator (Owner)

Yen : 181

PostSubject: Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)   Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:52 pm

Three beds in each room. It also has a closet for clothes, and a small bathroom with shower and toilet attached to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jeamesero.deviantart.com/
Aderyn
Resident

Yen : 14

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)   Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:21 pm

She still wasn't used to it; she had arrived only a few days ago, and she still wasn't used to the whole new situation. Her alarm clock was set on 6am in the morning, but Aderyn had already woken up around 5 in the morning. Se had taken a quick shower, silently as to not wake the other girls, but after that she had jumped back into bed. Now Aderyn was staring at the ceiling, wide awake; silent tears slowly rolled down his cheeks.
She missed her mother so much, and she never got the chance to meet her new siblings, the twins. Were they born already? No, only a few more months, maybe two more, then she would have half brothers. But she would never meet them. Quiet sobs escaped her mouth as her body shook softly. She didn't want to think about it, she missed her mother too much. Her own mother, who had abandoned her for no good reason. Still, she did miss the woman. After all she was still a mama's child. Aderyn could not live without her mother.
‘’Mommy, I miss you... why do you hate me? Why did you leave me...? I thought we would stay together forever...’’, she thought to herself. Drying her tears she jumped up in bed slightly by hearing the sound of her alarm clock. She sat up in bed and turned it off, sitting there in silence as she folded her hands together on her lap and stared at the two girls in the same room who were still laying in their own beds.
Aderyn sighed; she wanted to go back to sleep, but school was calling. She had to be there in around two hours. The ten years old girl didn't want to go, but she had no choice. She guessed she should dry her hair now that the others were supposed to wake up, too, and then head out to the kitchen for breakfast.
With her long wet hair making her neck feel cold and making her feel annoyed, Aderyn got out of bed and grabbed her hair dryer from the small bathroom attached to their room. And then she started to dry her hair. The noise was loud, very loud, but the others were supposed to wake up now so it didn't really matter much.

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thought’’
‘’Other's speech’’

Addressed: ◯ \\ Mentioned: Her mother, her two brothers, Haya, Nitika \\ Word Count: 389 \\ Notes: First post as Aderyn is sad xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Yen : 50

Character sheet
Name: Haya Bell

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)   Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:31 pm

Haya woke up to a loud noise, the sound of a hair dryer most likely. She grumbled something under her breath and opened her eyes, sitting up straight in bed. She noticed it was Aderyn drying her hair. What time was it? It was still dark outside. Was it still night? Haya turned her head to look at the clock, which showed it was 6am. She sighed and stretched her limbs, yawning loudly.
‘’Do you always need to wake up so early, new girl?’’, she asked Aderyn with a sarcastic tone and an annoyed look on her face, her lips pouting after she was done talking. She didn't mean to be so nasty towards the girl; Haya had only just woken up at a very early time, and she was quite frustrated by the fact that it was only still so early.
With a sigh she got up out of bed and went over to her dresser to grab her clothes, getting rid of her pajamas and dressing herself. ‘’School starts in two hours, oh yay. And we still need to have breakfast and tidy ourselves up and everything. How is a girl supposed to look good for school if there's no time to even get some makeup on?’’, she muttered annoyed as she finished dressing herself. She went over to the small bathroom to grab her hair brush. On her ay back out she tapped Aderyn on her shoulder and gave the girl a smirk. ‘’Thanks for waking me, bitch.’’, she said in yet again a sarcastic tone. Though once again she didn't mean to be so harsh. Haya was a witch in the morning. A total annoyed bitch.
She sat down on her bed and started brushing her long brown hair. After she was done she got back up and threw her hair brush back into the bathroom. It fell on the floor. Yes, she literally threw it, too lazy to walk all the way back towards the small room.
‘’This is a terrible place, and one of the worst rooms in the entire universe. When I still lived back home, this could easily have been my closet!’’, she grumbled in anger as she dropped herself back onto her bed, laying on her back and staring up at the ceiling. She looked at Nitika and then back at Aderyn. ‘’Well, I'm dressed, hair is brushed. All I still need to do is put makeup on and brush my teeth but actually I'm just in no mood to do so. How can you even stand getting up so fucking early?’’, she told the girl, blinking her eyes to get the sleep out of them. ‘’I need breakfast, I'm starving.’’

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Aderyn \\ Mentioned: Nitika \\ Word Count: 450 \\ Notes: Jesus Haya, annoyed much. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aderyn
Resident

Yen : 14

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)   Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:27 pm

''Do you always need to be up so early, new girl?''
Aderyn turned off her hair dryer and looked up at Haya who sat there on the bed, before the girl went to lay down and spread out her arms, staring at the ceiling. Aderyn swallowed and sighed afterwards. She wanted to turn back on her hair dryer, but Haya caught her attention again as she spoke once more. She complained about life, and then called Aderyn a bitch. It hurt, it really did. But Haya didn't mean it, right? She was just cranky because she had woken up early, right?
''I get up early because I can't sleep...'' was all Aderyn mumbled. She heard noises in the hallway and looked at Haya, forcing a smile on her face, but it was weak and fake. ''I think someone is up to make breakfast. You should go look.''
And after she had said that she turned her hair dryer back on and starting taking care of her hair like she was supposed to. And she would not turn it off again for the likes of the cranky girl laying there on the bed. Aderyn would do her best to ignore her even though her words hurt right now. And so she dried her hair in silence and eventually when she was done she put her hair dryer back where it came from.
Getting ready to go out the door she brushed her hair one last time to get rid of the knots and to straighten it and then she braided it. Ready to go she already grabbed her school stuff in case breakfast would turn out to take longer than needed and went out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her she walked over to the kitchen. She could hear voices come from there. It seemed like more people were already awake and ready for some breakfast. Aderyn held her bag firmly in her hand, afraid to drop it. And she still felt uncertain around all these new people she had to deal with. She hoped she would make some friends soon. Aderyn really wanted some friends and the wanted to be respected and loved by the others.

Addressed: Haya
Mentioned: The others
Note: To the kitchen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Yen : 50

Character sheet
Name: Haya Bell

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)   Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm

[Time skip to after school. It's 4pm now, school ended at 3pm.]

Back from school, Haya was glad to be out of there. She already had to spend time with Shun at the home, so seeing him daily at school as well now pissed her off. Because gosh, he had such a cute face but she really did not want to see him because they were no longer together. At least at the home, she could lock herself up in her room, and say only girls were allowed in. And that's what she would do.

Entering her room, she slammed the door shut behind her and moved over to her bed. Jumping down onto it with a huff she laid there on her back and stared up at the ceiling, annoyed. Okay, now she was bored. Sure, she could hide in her room and have to deal with no one, but eventually that became boring. And sadly enough Haya became bored easily.

So, she decided to go over to the kitchen to maybe get something to eat, though she doubted there was any food because there often didn't seem to be anything.

[To kitchen]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)   

Back to top Go down

Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1