A group home for abandoned children beween 5 to 18 years of age, located in Japan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Year 0:
Early winter
Date Monday
(09:00PM)
Extra ---
Weather Cold,
soft wind, not snowing anymore
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kitchen
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:39 pm by Nitika

» Bedroom 2 (Purokisha, Yuki, Roki)
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm by Purokisha

» The living room/dining room
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 pm by Hikaru

» Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)
Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm by Shun

» House's garden
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm by Shun

» Bedroom 5 (Daigo)
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm by Daigo

» Time is updated!
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm by Parent

» Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm by Haya

» Members of the house
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:21 pm by Parent

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Bedroom 5 (Daigo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parent
Administrator (Owner)

Yen : 181

PostSubject: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:52 pm

Three beds in each room. It also has a closet for clothes, and a small bathroom with shower and toilet attached to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jeamesero.deviantart.com/
Daigo
Resident

Yen : 19

Character sheet
Name: Daigo Tategami

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:37 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Alarm clock. Alarm clock. Alarm clock. The sound never stopped. Daigo groaned in annoyance and turned on his left side, opening one eye and staring at his night stand on which the noise maker stood. He lifted his hand even though he was actually too lazy and still too tired to do anything, and shoved the thing off the nightstand and onto the ground. The alarm clock fell and it broke.
With a yawn Daigo closed his eyes and turned back on his right side, pulling the blankets over his head. He couldn't care less about the thing being broken, because it was one of those things he hated most in life; waking to a loud noise was one of the worst things in the world.
He tried to sleep for a bit longer, actually dozing off again, even though he really had to get up now because of school. But then again, Daigo didn't care about school. He didn't care about anything. All he cared about was sleeping and relaxing, and just doing the things he wanted to do, follow his own rules.
‘’I don't wanna get up, ugh... I don't need school.’’, he thought to himself and he could feel himself drifting off again. But then there was that annoying feeling that always seemed to bug him when he less wanted to feel it; he needed to pee. ‘’Awwwfffffuck.’’
With a frustrated moan he pushed the covers away and sat up straight in bed, sleep in his eyes and an annoyed look all over his face. Getting to his feet he stretched his limbs before rushing over to the small bathroom and shutting the door behind him. He took a leak and forgot to flush the toilet, stepping back into his bedroom. He took his time to take a look at his snake Inferno which was laying in its rather small terrarium. The creature looked at him and hissed, and Daigo hissed back before grabbing his hair brush and brushing his hair, before putting on some clothes; army boots, a camouflage jacked and dark pants, just the way he liked it.
And after he was done dressing himself he went to lay down on the bed again. Though, he was now fully awake, all thanks to the pee. He sighed and laid on his back, staring at the ceiling with an angry look, arms spread widely across his bed. ‘’God damn it... damn pee every time...!’’, he muttered to himself.

Addressed: - Mentioned: His pet snake Word Count: 412 Notes: Oh gosh Daigo xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Yen : 50

Character sheet
Name: Haya Bell

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:44 pm

Haya entered the room by stomping through the door. She slammed it open and it hit the wall hard. Then she stepped in and stared at the boy that still laid there in his best, and she huffed, her arms crossing as she stared at him.
''Wake up asshole, you're missing breakfast.'' she told him, speaking rather annoyed. She was not in the mood for waking him, but someone had to do it. Haya was not in the mood to go to school today. She really wasn't in the mood for anything.
''School starts in an hour, too. We need to go soon, so hurry up.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daigo
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:02 pm

Daigo was off to dreamland again, or still, whatever had been the case. And he was enjoying his sleep until someone roughly awoke him. Daigo opened his eyes as something startled him. A door hit the walls hard, and Daigo sat up straight in bed to look at the entrance to his room. He was not wearing a shirt, and his green dyed hair stood up in places and looked like a real mess.

It was Haya who had awoken him, and she told him that breakfast was ready, and that he had to get ready for school, because they would have to leave soon. Daigo let out a loud snort to this and rubbed his head, feeling a headache coming up.
''Really Haya, all you can do it complain. Just leave me alone...'' he muttered, annoyed with the girl. He went to lay back down in bed, pulling the covers over him again. Let me sleep...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:34 pm

''No, you're not going to get back to sleep!'' Haya said angry as Daigo complained and went to lay down again. She walked up to him and pulled the covers off of him, before grabbing his arm and pulling at it roughly. ''Get up or you won't get any breakfast! We got waffles! Shun made waffles! Get up!''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daigo
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:37 pm

She threw the covers off of him and pulled at him arm, tell him they had waffles and that he should get up right now. Daigo let out a loud groan and pulled his arm free, giving Haya an agitated look as he turned his head to face her. ''Fine, you bitch! But let me get myself dressed in peace!'' he called out to her as he got up from his bed and moved over to her. He began to shove Haya towards the door. ''Get out!''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:41 pm

He shoved her towards the door, telling her to get out so he could get dressed in peace. Haya huffed at him and turned around, moving out of the door. She stood there with an angry look on her face. ''Fine, but you better get dressed quickly. Or I will come back in while you're getting dressed. And no, you will not like it when that happens. So don't you dare smirk at me now.'' Haya told him.

''Be glad I'm here to wake you. I'm trying to help you get a meal.'' she muttered afterwards, before closing the door so she didn't have to see him get dressed. She didn't need to see it, and she sure as hell didn't want to. ''Hurry, or I go to the kitchen without you!''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daigo
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:46 pm

''Yeah, I get it! I will try to hurry. Princess.'' Daigo responded, snorting at Haya's words. As she closed the door between them he turned around and moved over to his closet, looking through it to find his favorite clothes. Some camo clothing, green with leather booths and everything. He loved this clothing. Putting it on as quickly as he could he let out annoyed huffs. After he was done he moved over to the door and opened it.

''There, I'm done. And see? I'm not naked.'' he told Haya as he spread out his arms and turned in a circle, to show her he was wearing clothing. Stopping he looked at her and crossed his arms. ''Well, I'm ready to go when you are.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:51 am

Daigo was making a fuss while getting himself dressed in his bedroom and Haya sighed, looking at the doors down the hallway. She had no idea yet what commotion was going on around the house at the moment. She was just bust getting Daigo out of his bed. After a bit the boy came out finally, dressed and well. Haya sighed again and waved her hand at him, telling him to follow.

''Come on, let's go to the kitchen and have that breakfast. It's already past 7am. We need t hurry up.'' she told him as she began to move down the hallway, hoping Daigo would follow without any complaining. Because she hated his complaining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daigo
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:54 am

''Yeah yeah, I will hurry, miss.'' Daigo muttered as he walked behind Haya, huffing and snorting as he moved, tired and completely pissed off by her. But he knew he could not go against her. She looked small and fragile but she was pretty capable of kicking his butt. Or at least, capable enough of grabbing his arm or hair and painfully dragging him around. He did not want to grow bald yet.

He had no idea what was going in the kitchen or in the garden. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daigo
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:39 pm

[Time skip to after school. It's 4pm now, school ended at 3pm.]

Daigo came home from school and of course like he always did after a long day of school, he went to his bedroom to have a long fapping session.

[Will be scarce unless drama in the house happens and I get muse for him. XD]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Yen : 66

Character sheet
Name: Nitika Pura

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:38 pm

Happens a few minutes before her kitchen post

Nitika shook her head slowly, a smirk still on her face at how ridiculous Puro could be sometimes. Oh well, she had managed to give him a bath with little to no problem at least. Kinda. It was better then last time when he had started panicking that she was going to hurt him and took off running.

True to her words she set off to check on everyone, moving to Daigo’s room first since he was the closest. She did the same as she had done to Shun, knocking on his door a few times before slightly cracking the door and speaking. “Hey, you okay in here?” She asked sweetly, looking into the room to see if he was alright. “Are you decent, Dai?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daigo
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:27 pm

Daigo was fapping like he often did, because he did not give a shit. And if anyone else would walk in on him, he would still not care. He would just continue. So when there was knocking on the door, Daigo did not exactly stop his actions. Hearing the voice on the other side of the door, he knew it was Nitika. A smirk appeared on his face. ''Oh I'm fine! Just fapping! Wanna join me in some fun, sweetheart?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Yen : 66

Character sheet
Name: Nitika Pura

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Nitika paused as soon as she heard the boy holler out what he was up to, reassuring her that he was indeed indecent but defiantly okay. Fapping… Greaaaat. “That’s okay, Daigo.” She yelled back with a smile, shutting the door back almost all the way and taking her hand off the doorknob. “I was just checking up, enjoy yourself~” Without waiting for an answer she hurried away towards the downstairs, hoping the new boy and Haya were in the living room or kitchen since they hadn’t been up here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daigo
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm

''Fffffffft, fiiiiiiiiine!'' Daigo called back; of course Nitika did not want to join him, she never did. That was okay, though, Daigo did not mind doing it on his own. So when Nitika was gone, he went back to business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom 5 (Daigo)   

Back to top Go down

Bedroom 5 (Daigo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1