A group home for abandoned children beween 5 to 18 years of age, located in Japan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Year 0:
Early winter
Date Monday
(09:00PM)
Extra ---
Weather Cold,
soft wind, not snowing anymore
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kitchen
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:39 pm by Nitika

» Bedroom 2 (Purokisha, Yuki, Roki)
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm by Purokisha

» The living room/dining room
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 pm by Hikaru

» Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)
Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm by Shun

» House's garden
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm by Shun

» Bedroom 5 (Daigo)
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm by Daigo

» Time is updated!
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm by Parent

» Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm by Haya

» Members of the house
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:21 pm by Parent

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Kitchen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Parent
Administrator (Owner)

Yen : 181

PostSubject: Kitchen   Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:53 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jeamesero.deviantart.com/
Shun
Resident

Yen : 95

Character sheet
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:26 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

As Shun moved over to the kitchen the younger boy hopped on out in front of him, telling Shun what he wanted for breakfast. And his words made Shun smile. ‘’Waffles?’’, he asked, and the older boy nodded in response. His smile was warm and happy. Kids really made him smile, there was no denying that; Shun loved children.
‘’You really love waffles, don't you?’’, he asked Purokisha with a chuckle. Of course Purokisha would tell Shun he wanted waffles; it was the boy's favorite kind of breakfast and he would always ask for it. How could Shun have forgotten about that? He should have seen it coming. Or did he see it coming, but did he just want someone to talk to? That was a good possibility, too.
Stepping into the kitchen Shun went over to the fridge and took out some orange juice and milk, placing it on the kitchen counter. Looking around in the cupboards he searched for dishes, knifes and forks and for some flour and the other ingredients Shun needed to make waffles. He was going to make waffles for everyone in the house. He was sure they would love it.
Flour, salt, sugar, sirup, baking powder, butter, vanilla extract; Shun found it all and put it on the kitchen counter. It was kind of funny. He had done groceries yesterday to make sure they had enough to eat for the next week, since the foster parents didn't seem to give a shit about them. All the money he had used to but the food with were his, and he made sure to use his money wisely. He had done groceries yesterday and bought all the ingredients needed for waffles, like he had known from the start Purokisha was gonna beg him for waffles. What else did he need for on top of the waffles? Not everyone liked sirup, so Shun nodded some other things, too.

‘’Oh yeah, we still have whipped cream, and powdered sugar, and cinnamon and I actually want to try some fruit on mine for once, like apples or pears. Something sweet.’’, Shun thought as he went to get the things he had just thought of, placing them with the other stuff. Did he have everything ready now? Shun always planned when cooking. Plan, plan, plan. He always made sure he had everything before he started cooking, because he didn't want to forget anything and find out about it when he needed it. Because cooking was all about planning, and quite time consuming. ‘’I think I got all I need, time to get started on this~’’
‘’Purokisha, why don't you take a seat? I'm gonna make the waffles now. Do you want anything to drink, milk or orange juice? I can give you a cup if you want.’’, Shun said as he grabbed a bowl and started putting the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in it grabbing a big wooden spoon and mixing them ingredients. And then he realized something, leaving the spoon in the bowl and smiling at Purokisha. ‘’Oh, do you want flat, hard waffles or more like a fluffy kind of waffles, like- soft and such? Let me know so I can continue. After all you wanted waffles so I'm gonna follow your instructions. You're very important in the making of these waffles~’’

Addressed: Purokisha Mentioned: The parents Word count: 556 Notes: Shun is suuuuuch a lady. x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Yen : 66

Character sheet
Name: Nitika Pura

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:58 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Other's Speech''

Soft loose blonde hair shifted around in the morning winter breeze, moving around gentle blue eyes as they focused on the door just before them. In a hand was a few letters and a news paper, all held tightly against the owner's chest as she reached out with her other hand and opened the door.
Upon entering and letting the door shut behind her the girl stopped and kicked off her slippers, leaving them off to the side of the hall and stepping further into the house. She took a deep breath and blinked when a stray hair drifted into her gaze, brushing it away before smiling softly. “Wonder if I have one yet.” She murmured under her breath in a soft tone, taking a few steps forward before looking down the long hall. 'Wonder if sleeping beauty is up yet.' She thought to herself, giggling a bit at the thought. Really who she was speaking of made it all the more silly in her mind since it was a boy. Though she was only teasing and rarely picked on him about his looks, even though she thought he was pretty enough to be a girl.
Just as she was about to yell for him and wake him she heard a noise in the kitchen and pulled back, hugging the letters to her chest again and blinking at the door. A warm smile crossed her face as she hear a voice she knew so well.
She crossed the hall in silence, soft bare feet silently padding against the floors as she walked. She pushed opened the door to the kitchen once she reached it and poked her head inside, looking around before spotting what she had been looking for. Her gaze focused on the back of the boys head and the long black hair that was trailing down his back, a teasing yet warm smile on her tender lips.
The girl entered in the same silent, gentle manner that she had used to cross the house, slowly placing the mail down on the counter as she started towards the teen. She saw a toddler out of the corner of her eye and turned to him, winking and holding up a finger so that he knew to be quiet before smiling at him and turning back to the teen.
She reached up and tapped on his left shoulder, moving around quickly to his right so he didn't see her when he turned. Leaning against the counter she flipped her hair, reaching over to do the same with the boy's as she started speaking.
“About time you woke up, my prince. Really you of all people should know better then to keep a girl waiting after a long and restless night.” She winked at him in a teasing manner, the warm smile still on her face before she signed and grew a bit serious. “How are you doing? Me I couldn't sleep with certain people bitching and rolling around.”
She shifted her gaze to the letters she had placed down and gave them a sad and longing look. “Do you think he sent one yet? I mean I think he has. I found an address just like his in that stack yet I'm afriad to look...”

Addressed: Shun, Puro (Kinda)
Mentioned: Others
Word Count: ~
Notes: Yeah she is unique no? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

Yen : 57

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:23 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Other's Speech''

Puro blinked from the kitchen door way as he looked down the hall and watched Shun slowly began to pad towards him. Dropping his hands to his sides he stared forward and began aware of his twitching. A part of him he knew others hated.
Closing his eyes as he waited for Shun to catch up he tried to force himself to stay perfectly still. He failed after suddenly twitching his neck and smacking his head against the wall. He opened his eyes and cut them to the ground, a bit mad at himself for not being able to do it.
“You really love waffles, don't you?”
The toddler twitched in surprise at the sudden voice, blinking up as he remembered he had been waiting for Shun. How could he have forgotten? “Don't ev-evewybuddy?” He asked quietly, nodding his head to the side in innocent confusion.
He followed Shun as the boy set to work, gathering things he would need to cook and setting to work on making the waffles. Puro stared blankly around the room after a while, losing interest in Shun since he knew it would be a while. Slowly he padded over to the table and crawled himself up into the chair. Grabbing up the newspaper.
Holding it upside down, for he couldn't yet read very well, he pretended to read up on what was happening in the world. Looking at the pictures he figured out somethings, making sure to note them in case Shun asked him later what he had read. Though he would use his one words sentences so one could only guess how that would work out.
A noise from the kitchen door caught the boys attention and he calmly lowered his paper, looking up to see a teenage girl enter. She had been here before Puro so he was sure both her and Shun had been in this home a long time.
She giggled at him and waved, winking before placing a finger over her lips to tell him silently to be quiet. Puro merely twitched in confusion and lowered his paper onto he chair beside him, flipping onto his tummy and wiggling his legs over the chair's edge. Funny he had thought the floor was closer then it felt.
He over heard the girl began talking to Shun, her voice trailing off before she stopped speaking. Puro caught a glimpse of a coffee cup just above him on the table's edge. Remembering Shun liked coffee and wanting to help he reached up for it, losing his balance and knocking the chair over with a loud bang. This sent him, the paper, and cup crushing to the floor.
The toddler began to twitch violently in pain and fear, tears filling his eyes as he pushed himself up from the ground. The coffee cup broke on the floor just in front of him, pieces scattering around before the newspaper fluttered down over it. Puro felt his face heat up and he hid his face on the floor in his arms. “I-I... (tic) S-Sowwy...”

Addressed: Shun, Nitika
Mentioned: ~
Word Count: ~
Notes: Eh not your fault Puro it's the damn tic's... e.o”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Yen : 50

Character sheet
Name: Haya Bell

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Haya gave Aderyn a stare with narrowed eyes, an angry one. The girl sure had to have the last word, didn't she. Haya sighed; no, she did not want to make an enemy. Aderyn was a nice sweet girl, she knew that, and all she did was being a bitch towards her. She didn't want to be a bitch towards the girl anymore. But oh, how much she was agitated right now by the sound of a hair dryer and getting up early. She really just wanted some peace and quiet, but with this loud noise that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.
''Well, you wake up way too early...'' Haya mumbled, not really sounding angry anymore. She was just tired now, annoyed and tired was all she was. When she heard Aderyn mention the sound of footsteps outside in the hallway, she too heard them. And they indeed went towards the kitchen, so it seemed. Haya sat up on the bed and looked at Aderyn who was finishing off drying her hair. She could leave the kid behind for some food, right? It was not that they were all such close friends, anyway, and everyone could go anywhere they pleased, and whenever.
But the thought of having to face Shun, as he was the one making breakfast most of the time, made her nervous. She had broken his heart, breaking up with him after they had had a relationship for a while. And he had loved and trusted her, and she had thrown away that trust and broken his heart into tiny little pieces.
He was doing better now, luckily, but he was still ignoring her and avoiding her gaze, avoiding a conversation with her. Not that Haya really cared; she had broken up with Shun because sh had lost the spark, but also because he was such a clingy person. Everywhere she went, he had to be there too, because he loved her and wanted to protect her. Luckily she could still go to the bathroom alone! It was a sweet boy, but too clingy and emotional for her taste. But then again, Haya felt worried about him. He didn't seem to do so good lately, even though he had sort of gotten over the fact they were not together anymore. There was something up with him, something else emotionally, and she had no idea what. But did she really want to know? She looked at Aderyn and bit her lip for a moment.

''I'm going to the kitchen to eat, will see you soon.'' she said as she got to her feet and went out of the door without any makeup on and with a smelly breath. But today, Haya just couldn't care less. She walked through the hallway on her bare feet silently and swiftly like a ballet dancer even though she had never followed classes of such dances before. As she reached the kitchen she waited and peeked around the corner of the open door, seeing the people inside. The small kid was there, Purokisha, being his silent self, Nitika, who Haya thought had been still asleep. Oh well, she guessed it had only just been pillows in the bed, then. And then there was Shun, making breakfast like mostly. Haya swallowed, before taking a deep breath and stepping into the kitchen.
''Morning.'' was all she said as she took a seat and sat down. Purokisha fell onto the ground near her, falling from his chair, for some odd reason, and he cried. But being too nervous around any of these people right now, she ignored it to the best of her ability and stared at the table. Shun would take care of the crying kid. He always did.

Addressed: Aderyn, all in the kitchen
Mentioned: Purokisha, Shun, Nitika
Note: Post starts in bedroom ends in kitchen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Shun was making waffles eagerly, and he was doing a good job at it. There was baking powder all over his left cheek but he didn't seem to notice as he kept on doing what he was supposed to do; making breakfast. He was so lost in the breakfast making that he had not heard noticed the mail being put on the counter, and before he know it he got startled by a tap on his left shoulder, jumping slightly. He looked to his left but saw no one, and that's when it hit him it was most likely Nitika teasing him again. And yes, when he looked to the right he saw the girl standing there, leaning on the counter and flipping her hair out of her face. And then she did the same to his hair. And her expression made Shun grin in response. Really, he didn't mind Nitika's teasing. It often looked like she was flirting with him, but Shun knew she was only doing it because she found it fun, and Shun kind of found it fun, too. There was no love between them, not feelings, just brother and sister love even though they were not related; just good friends. It felt good having a female friend, instead of a girlfriend. Yes, Shun missed Haya and felt terrible whenever she was around, so a friend was the only thing he wanted right now. No relationship, just a good friend, with good intentions.
He listened to the girl speak, his grin growing wider as she called him her 'princess'. Oh, it never got old. And how much he liked that nickname. And he was a boy! He sure was a weird boy, though. Well, not weird, just very emotional and overly attached to anyone he cared for. Compared to most boys, Shun wasn't afraid to admit he was emotional and sweet and caring, and he would actually show it. He was like a girl, at times, though he was not. He was a boy, and he would always stay a boy.

''I'm all right I guess. Better now that you're up and ready to brighten my day~'' Shun said with a serious expression as soon as he saw the worry in Nitika's eyes. His last words sounded kind of teasingly and sarcastic as he returned to making the waffles, but his words were sincere. And he was sure Nitika knew that. ''I think you should read the letter. Don't be nervous, it's a letter. If it's his you will have a whole day to respond with a letter back. Don't worry too much about it.'' Shun said without looking up, but after he finished his sentence he looked up at Nitika and smiled at her, a comforting smile. He placed his hand on her shoulder.
Suddenly there was the sound of things crashing to the ground and Shun dropped his hand, turning his head to stare at the table. One, he had not noticed Haya come into the kitchen, and he had not heard her, either. But he ignored her, for something else was more important to him right now. Because two, Purokisha was laying there on the ground crying and twitching badly. It seemed like he had hurt himself. The chair laid on the ground, as well as the newspaper and Shun's favorite coffee cup. But the coffee cup didn't matter. It was just a thing. Purokisha was a human being, a child with feelings, and he was saying sorry in his cute but now sad way.
Shun immediately left Nitika's side, avoided eye contact with Haya and grabbed up Purokisha from the ground. He went to sit on a chair that still stood, and popped Purokisha onto his lap, wrapping his arms around the boy and petting his hair.
''Ssssh boy ssssh, don't cry. It's okay... ssssh... it's okay.'' he whispered softly as he tried to comfort the boy, his attention completely focused on only him. He rocked the boy back and forth in his arms calmly and quietly. ''Sssssh, it's okay... Are you hurt? Do you want some orange juice maybe? You will get an extra waffle today, okay? I don't mind sharing my waffles with you.''

Addressed: Nitika, Purokisha
Mentioned: Haya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aderyn
Resident

Yen : 14

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:49 am

As Aderyn walked through the hallway with her bag firmly grasped in her hand and the nervous feeling in her guts, she suddenly heard a crashing sound in the kitchen. She stopped and stared for a moment, wide-eyed. She wondered what had happened, what had made such a sound. Had anyone hurt themselves? Worried she ran over to the kitchen and entered the room. Once she stood there he noticed already quite a few people were up. And one of them was Shun; one of the most loved people in this house for sure, because he was always so nice to everyone, even to Aderyn. And right now he was honoring his title again; on his lap sat a crying child, a lot younger than Aderyn. She remembered his name being Purokisha though she wasn't exactly sure. Shun was rocking the boy in his arms, hugging him and trying to calm him. I really looked sweet, quite adorable.
''W-what happened?'' Aderyn asked, a stutter in her voice. She was worried about the crying boy, but she also felt quite nervous around these people, because still was kind of new, and didn't quite feel at home yet. But to be honest it seemed like none of these children felt at home here. The parents weren't exactly nice, to be honest.

She went to sit down on a chair next to Haya and gave the girl an anxious look, hoping she didn't mind Aderyn sitting there, and that she would not yell at the girl again. Then her eyes went to Shun, who was still taking care of the little boy. ''Shun, do you need anything? I can help...'' she said, hoping Shun would give her something to do, because she really wanted to help others and do something that would take her mind off things. ''If he needs anything I can grab it for you. Or if you need anything, just let me know...''

Addressed: Shun
Mentioned: Haya, Purokisha, others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Parent
Administrator (Owner)

Yen : 181

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:05 pm

Hokori Tenshi

He was the only one home right now from his family; dad had gone off to work, while mom was somewhere in the city, God knows whatever she did there. Hokori was sitting on his bed reading a book; he had woken up a few minutes ago and had decided to read until he had fully awoken again, because he didn't feel like getting up right away and getting himself dressed and everything.
Noises and footsteps in the hallway made him look up from his book in annoyance, but he did his best to ignore the other kids in the house, returning to reading his book to the best of his ability.
Why the hell had his parents ever decided to take in other children? It was madness! Yes, the first two children had been fun. Hokori had been a small child still and he kind of loved the idea of having brothers and sisters, but soon it became too many and even his parents didn't seem to give a fuck anymore; they took in children and never loved them, and Hokori felt the same way. He wished his parents would just throw some out already. Siyounen for example; he was already eighteen yet he stuck around. When was he supposed to leave the house? Yes, he was mentally challenged but that didn't know he could stay here forever! Mentally challenged was not the right word though, but frankly Hokori didn't care; he didn't give a shit about any of these people.
He once used to give a shit about Shun and Siyounen, but now his feelings towards them were all hatred, too. Maybe because he was jealous how the other group home children loved Shun more than they cared about Hokori, and because Siyounen was just a little bit different? Yeah, but Hokori never wanted to admit that.

Suddenly there was a crashing sound in the kitchen and the boy was just completely done with everything. Even though he was still in his pajamas, he jumped up from his bed and threw his book on it. He dashed out of his bedroom and slammed the door shut behind him. Moving over to the kitchen he stepped inside and looked around with narrowed eyes. And as soon as he saw Shun sitting there with the little twitch-kid on his lap and noticed the broken coffee cup and the fallen chair, he stared angrily at Shun. As if Shun was to blame.
''What happened here? What is this shit!? Shun, you better quiet down that little fucker before I punch him in the face, got it!?'' he screamed out in anger as he pointed at Purokisha. And then he looked all around the kitchen to see the other children. ''And why are you just standing there!? The kitchen is a mess! Clean it up! You are all responsible for this! Or you do you want me to call my mother so she can come back home and make your life hell!? Do as I say!''
After Hokori was done raging he flipped Shun off and walked over to the counter where the waffles were being made. So far Shun had finished them, but they were still in the toaster. Hokori opened the toaster and just grabbed a few waffles out of the blue, before staring at Shun and taking a bite off of it, and leaving the kitchen to go back to his room. Surprisingly he didn't scream out of pain because the waffles were still hot. But maybe Hokori just didn't feel it.

Addressed: Shun, the others
Mentioned: His mother, the others
Note: Hokori is such an asshole omg. xD just taking those fresh made waffles! Now Shun has to go and warm up some new ones. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jeamesero.deviantart.com/
Siyounen
Resident

Yen : 12

Character sheet
Name: Siyounen Azuma

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:25 pm

Siyounen had been sitting there for at least an hour crying with his face buried in his arms. The poor thing was still upset about the broken glass and it really wore him down. He finally lifted his face from hi arms, huge trails of tears rolling down his face and over his cheeks. He stared down at the ground where the glass had been laying, but he had cleaned it all. With a sigh he got to his feet, wiping the tears from his face. Turning around he stared in the mirror and he could feel tears welling up again. He was a bad boy. He kept repeating that sentence over and over in his mind. I'm a bad boy I'm a bad boy I'm a bad boy.
It was really sad though, because Siyounen wasn't a bad boy. He always wanted to do the best and he wanted to make others smile, but he often made mistakes. And when he did the parents beat him down for it, and that hurt him badly, and it made him think he was a bad boy and not worth it, not worth anyone's time. He swallow and could feel tears well up in his eyes again. He blinked and tried to ignore the stinging pain in his eyes.
The boy decided it was time to go to the kitchen and have some breakfast, for he noticed it was already pretty late. School started in an hour, and he still hadn't eaten anything nor really taken much care of himself. So he did whatever he needed to do and then went out of his bedroom, walking down the hallway towards the kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen Siyounen had to move out of the way for Hokori, who was eating some hot steamy waffles. Siyounen looked at the boy in confusion and with hurt in his eyes, for he was sort of shoved aside roughly. Nervously and anxious and shy the boy stepped into the kitchen to see a chair laying on the ground as well as a broken coffee cup and a newspaper. And on one of the chairs sat Shun holding Purokisha tight and hugging the little boy, trying to comfort him. It seemed like Purokisha too had been a bad boy. Siyounen swallowed; he felt bad for the kid. He went over to the cupboard and grabbed a glass. Carefully he placed it on the counter, afraid to drop it again. And then he grabbed some milk from the fridge, pouring it into the glass. Putting the milk back he grabbed the glass and carefully sipped from his drink as he watched everyone in silence and with big eyes. There was nothing he had to say.

Mentioned: Hokori, Shun, Purokisha, everyone else in the kitchen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:40 pm

Purokisha let out a soft tiny whimper, tears trailing slowly down his cheeks as he tried his best to hold them back, but no avail. His body twitched constantly from the mix off confusion and fear that was filling his mind. After a few seconds he finally pushed himself to his knees, wiping quickly at his face as he tried to stop the tears that kept flowing, muttering random sounds to himself in hopes to calm himself.
Suddenly he felt hands rush to his sides, grabbing him from the cold floor and pulling him to a warm embrace. He jerked back in surprise, his twitches growing as he flailed around, wanting to be put down. It wasn't that he didn't want to be held or comforted, he was just losing control and growing more terrified and confused what with everything that had just happened. He wasn't sure what he wanted or how to respond.
"Wh-who? Why? (Tic) Wh-what?" He stuttered out in a soft panicked tone, looking around wildly until his eyes fell on who it was holding him. Shun. Staring at the boy he still flailed around, kicking and pushing at him without realizing he could actually harm himself and Shun. "D-down! (Tic) D-don't want!"
"Ssssh boy ssssh, don't cry. It's okay... ssssh... it's okay."
Puro froze as he felt the teen wrap his arms around him, hugging him as he took a seat. He stilled his flailing and closed his eyes, tears falling once more as he let out a whimper and nuzzled his face into Shun's chest. "S-scared... D-didn't mean (tic) t-too..." He whispered against the folds of Shun's shirt.
"Sssssh, it's okay... Are you hurt? Do you want some orange juice maybe? You will get an extra waffle today, okay? I don't mind sharing my waffles with you."
Finally he calmed down, listening to Shun's words and nodding slowly. More waffles did sound good to him, after all in his mind you could never have enough. He shifted his weight around and rested the back of his head against Shuns chest, blinking his puppy eyes up at the boy. "Mh-mhm." Puro answered, nodding his head to show he had heard the boy.
The sound of footsteps drew the toddler to looked down from Shun's face and turn just in time to see Aderyn, another girl in the home. He wasn't sure what he thought of her, she seemed okay he guessed and sometimes was a bit helpful. Though he didn't like girls much since they always wanted to cuddle and hug him tightly without asking him first. He quickly rolled over and climbed up further into Shun's arms, gripping the boys shirt tightly in one hand.
"Nu. Y-you (tic) sh-shoo. Eat w-waffles. M-mommy nu need (tic) h-help." He then reached out with one hand and papped her head with it as if to tell her Shun had everything under control. He wasn't trying to be rude and looked rather cute for his actions, especially his words when talking of Shun. Why he had called Shun mommy when clearly he was a boy was a mystery.
"What happened here? What is this shit!? Shun, you better quiet down that little fucker before I punch him in the face, got it!?"
A voice Puro knew all to well burst into the room, screaming out at everyone and raging about as usual. Really while the boys actions scared him a bit, Puro had grown use to it a while back. Nothing seemed to make this boy happy and so why get scared?
He cut his eyes and stuck out his tongue, watching the boy scream a bit more before moving towards the door. No wait he went to the toaster first much to the toddler's dismay. "Nu! D-dose, Shun's! N-nu (tic) t-touchy!"
Puro screamed out in rage when he saw the boy take several waffles, shoving them in his face before walking from the room. "Nu! B-back!" He started to flail his arms a bit, shaking his head as he hollered after him. "Y-you bad! Y-you... (tic) Y-you, wittle fucker!"
Slowly he turned to Shun, blinking up at the boy with hurt and sorry written all over his face. "M-more? Makes (tic) m-more?" He then papped softly at Shun's chest and nodded to the teen, his face taking a rather adorable, yet serious look. "Help you."

Add; Shun, Aderyn, Hotori
Men; No one?
Notes; Jeez Puro your full of so many emotions XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:44 pm

Nitika continued to stare sadly at the letters on the counter, growing lost in her thoughts. She wasn't sure if she should open the letters and check or not, afraid of what she might find out.
"I think you should read the letter. Don't be nervous, it's a letter. If it's his you will have a whole day to respond with a letter back. Don't worry much about it."
She jumped a bit and turned to slowly look at the boy, the sad look in her orbs being quickly replaced with surprise. After staring at the boy for a few seconds, taking in what he actually had said, she turned her gaze to look out the kitchen window. "But... What if the news isn't good? What if something is wrong or it's not him at all? What then..?"
Before he question could be answered there was a loud bang in the middle of the room, a shatter of glass quickly following. Just as she whipped around to see what had made the noise she heard a tiny whimper start up, a apology following soon after.
Her gaze met with little Puro, shaking and scared, on the floor. Just in front of him was a broken coffee cup, one that looked just like Shun's. She took a step forward, not moving much as she saw Shun rush past her. He was over to the boy in the blink of an eye, hugging him close and trying to calm the twitching toddler.
Just then the kitchen door swung open, a teenage boy walking in quickly. She turned and cut her eyes a bit, seeing who it was as he began to sound off, like he always did. He was the parents actual child, their only biological one, and he was meaner then a snake in the girls mind.
'Jerk! What does he want?' She hissed sharply in her mind, watching as he stole a few waffles from the plate Shun had been preparing. Just as he was leaving the room poor little Puro went crazy, demanding he come back and even calling him a cuss word.
Nitika turned wide-eyed at the toddler in Shun's arms. "Puro!" She said sharply, biting her lip before she could scold him. Really is wasn't his fault even though he had said it, after all he was barely more then a baby. If anything it was Hokori's fault.
The girl quickly knelt down in front of her, scooping up the broken cup shards before someone got hurt, and disposing of them in the trash can. She didn't stop there however and walked to the door, speaking to the boy who had left in a sharp tone. "Hey! Don't be teaching him bad langue! Oh and don't call a baby a 'little fucker'. He can't help but cry if he's hurt, jerk!"
She cut herself off before she could say more, wanting to watch her tongue so she didn't get in trouble with the parents. Quickly she turned back into the room, heading over to Shun and Puro. She leaned down and messed up Puro's hair, placing a soft kiss on the top of his head.
"It's okay, I will help make more~ Shun can cuddle you and make you feel better in the mean time okay? Big 'ol cuddly soft teddy he is~" She giggled softly and kissed Shun on the cheek playfully, winking at him before turning back to the counter.
She then set to work making more waffles, suddenly remembering the other kids were there too. "Haya, Aderyn, Siyounen~ Why don't you all set the table quickly, just some plates and napkins? Oh and let me know how many waffle you want." She flashed them all a warm, sisterly smile, wanting them all to talk to her and feel like they had a important role to help with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Yen : 74

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:32 am

A boy in auburn hair walked up to the door slowly, his huge headphones blasting in his ears loudly so he couldn't have heard if someone was calling his name or even trying to speak with him.
Without missing a beat he reached the front door, kicking it open and letting it bang loudly against the wall. Eyes closed loosely he nodded his head back and forth to the jam of his music in his ears.
"TAKE ME AWAYYYYYYYY, EVIL ANGELLLLLL!" He sang out at the top of his lungs, his singing loud by very on key and his voice beautifully timed. It would have sounded as if he were a adult, one who had trained and studied all his live to gain his amazing singing voice. A voice few but singing idols had.
He finally opened his eyes, still not able to hear anything and blinked around a bit in confusion. "HELLOOOOOO!" He yelled out, turning his head so that everyone could hear him. Though truth be told very few probably could not.
Suddenly he saw movement out of the corner of his eye, a door shutting after a arm disappeared behind it. Smiling to himself he threw his bags down at the door step, let every other teenage boy would, and walked over to the door.
Pushing it open he saw a room full of children and teenagers, several at the table and others cooking or tending to smaller ones. He pulled down his headphones, winking at them all and giving them a thumbs up before speaking. "Hey~ How you all doing? Oh and got any food? The people who rescued me from my-"
He cut himself off, horrible memories filling his thoughts. He chose to ignore them, pretending they were not plaguing his mind at the moment and really wanting to make a good first impression. One that didn't show how emotionally scared and hurt he still was.
"N-never mind... Um just forget I said anything and I guess just answer my first question." He forced a fake smile, desperately trying to calm himself down in his mind. 'Calm down... Chill... Show you're happy or they will suspect things. And I really don't want them to find out where all my body has been... or with whom it has either...'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Shun was up in no time to care for Purokisha, having him there on his lap, sitting on a chair in the kitchen and trying to calm the little boy. Haya said nothing as she watched them, and just leaned back in her chair. She was not needed here; Shun could manage on his own. She listened to Aderyn as the girl asked if she needed to help out.

Then out of nowhere Hokori entered the kitchen, saying all these nasty things before actually taking a waffle Shun had made and leaving the kitchen. As he left Puroskisha started yelling at the mean boy, using his own words against him. But that wasn't a good thing, since the little boy should not curse. But still Haya did not say anything. She just sighed and pretended she wasn't there. No one was paying attention to her, anyway.

Nitika called after Hokori and not long after Siyounen entered the kitchen, as well. Now the gang was complete, it seemed; every mistake had entered the same room and together they would be the biggest mistake ever created. Haya couldn't help but chuckle at her thoughts, although it was a rather sad chuckle. They were all mistakes. No one wanted them.

There was a sudden yelling in the hallway and Haya looked up with confusion, wondering who was yelling. Or, well, singing; it sounded like loud singing. The voice was unknown to Haya, so she guessed they had a new person at the house; a new mistake to join them and make them stronger. A boy entered the kitchen, one Haya did not know. He asked if they had food, just as simple as that. Haya gave him an annoyed look at got to her feet.
''Yeah, we have food. But listen, boy. Everyone here does their part in the household. So before you start eating you better thank Shun over there for making the food.'' she said harshly and pointed at Shun, before taking her seat again, crossing her arms. ''We expect you to help out in the household, cooking, cleaning, etc. And what's your name? I guess you're new here?''

Addressed: Hikaru
Mentioned: All
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:26 pm

Aderyn asked if she needed to help with anything. Shun looked at her but shook his head. However, he smiled comfortingly, to let her know it was alright and that he could handle it himself. ''No, it's fine. You can get yourself something to eat. I will deal with this.'' he told her. Shun hardly ever asked for help, and normally he refused help that was offered to him. He felt responsible for all of these children in this house. He felt like their father or older brother and wanted to do the best he could to help them.

Hokori entered the kitchen. Shit. there was only one person Shun really hated besides his father and that was Hokori. And well, the parents of this household, as well. All Hokori could do was complain and cause a mess. And that was exactly what he was doing again today.
The boy screamed for answers, and told Shun to calm down Purokisha before he would punch the little kid in the face. To this Shun narrowed his eyes at him and bit his lip to prevent himself from jumping up and attacking the asshole. His grip around Purokisha tightened slightly in response, as if it was going to protect the younger boy even more. But of course Hokori only screamed. He knew that if he would even come near Purokisha or only simply touch him, Shun would jump in between to fuck him up.

''Go away!'' he called out to Hokori. He wanted to yell something really different, but he knew that around Purokisha he had to mind his language. Hokori left as Nitika yelled at him to shut up and watch out around Purokisha, but he did not leave before taking one of Shun's self made waffles with him. The asshole.

Siyounen entered the room after Hokori left and not soon after there was singing in the house, by a voice Shun had not heard before. An unknown boy entered the kitchen and asked for food and such. He acted a bit strange after that, stopping mid sentence. Haya got up and was the first to address the boy, but she wasn't exactly being very nice. Once Haya was done talking Shun sighed and looked at the newcomer, smiling at him comfortingly like he had done to Aderyn.
''I'm Takeru Hasu, but call me Shun, it's nice to meet you. What's your name? Oh and don't mind Haya, she's a bit angry today...'' Shun mumbled. God knew why Haya acted like this today... ''Take a seat, we have waffles. I made some for all of us.''
Shun got up and put Purokisha on the ground, rubbing the boy's hair before moving over to the waffles he had made.

Addressed: Aderyn, Hokori, Hikaru
Mentioned: Haya, Purokisha, Siyounen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aderyn
Resident

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:37 pm

Hokori entered the kitchen and started cursing and yelling at Shun to quiet down Purokisha. In the meantime Aderyn cowered and hid herself behind Shun, staring at Hokori wide eyed and waiting for him to leave the kitchen again. And after a while he did, after Shun had told him to go away, and after Nitika had done the same. But he left with a few of the waffles.
Aderyn sighed when he was gone; she hated that dude. She was really scared of him. She already felt uncomfortable enough in this house; Hokori and the parents only made it worse.

Not long after Siyounen entered the kitchen and went to the fridge. He was being silent again like always. He was odd and quiet, but Aderyn felt most comfortable around him, and Shun, of course. Because Shun was always nice to everyone in the house, when they deserved it. Nitika told Siyounen to get the table ready for breakfast and Aderyn nodded. With fast speed she grabbed some plates from the cupboards and some glasses for the drinks and put them on the table. And she did this all in silence. She was not in the mood to talk right now.

After a bit there was the sudden sound of singing, and a boy entered the kitchen. He asked about food, stopped mid sentence and then just awkwardly smiled at them. Haya got up and started to rant at him before taking her seat again. Aderyn looked at Shun, wondering what he was going to do. But as expected Shun was nice, and offered the boy food, telling him his name before putting Purokisha on the ground, patting the little boy's head and heading over to the waffles he had made.
All that time Aderyn stood there awkwardly, and she looked at the new boy and waved at him, a nervous expression on her face. ''Hi... I'm Aderyn. I'm new here, too...'' she mumbled. A good conversation starter, no?

Addressed: Hikaru
Mentioned: All
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:42 pm

Puro jumped suddenly as soon as he heard Nitika address him sharply, turning to blink at her as he cuddled close to Shun. He then listened as she proceeded to scold Hokori. After she cut herself off the toddler watched her pad over and plant a kiss on his head, simply staring at her as she spoke to him.

The older girl then moved away, heading off to help the others and leaving Puro with Shun. Before he could say anything he heard the kitchen door bang open and a tall teenage boy walked in, looking around at them all before asking for food. Puro decided to ignore him completely, not wanting to speak to anyone really right now.

Not long after the new boy addressed the room, Shun stood up and began speaking to him. He felt his older brother lower him to the ground and stared at him with confusion in his eyes. He had wanted to be held by Shun a bit longer, but didn't want to speak since so many people were in the room now.

He passed his gaze around the kitchen, watching Shun and Nitika getting the food together and the rest of the kids seemingly waiting for breakfast. The toddler turned his gaze to a plate of waffles, toddling over and weaving through the older kids. He stopped and reached up with his tiny arms, taking hold of a waffle. He took a few into his hands in this way, passing them from one hand to the other until he had about six total.

Without a word he head away with his arms filled with waffles, not speaking or looking to anyone as he toddled from the room. He stopped once he reached just outside the kitchen, looking around slowly until he spotted the doorway to the living room. Softly he padded towards the room, heading off to be alone and eat his favorite food in peace.

Last edited by Purokisha on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Nitika placed a few waffles for each of her younger siblings on plates, deciding two each was good enough for now. She turned towards the table, heading over slowly so she didn't drop the food, and placed a plate down for the three sitting at the table. She made sure to smile at each recipient, nodding slightly as while until she had divided all the food out.

Just as she was turning to speak to Shun a boy banged into the room, asking how they were doing though stopping briefly right after. From the look he gave the teen thought he was in pain, something horrible plaguing his mind. That look in his eyes only lasted for a second, causing Nitika to wonder if it had even been there for real at all.

He began to stutter and she felt her heart go out to the poor boy. 'What all has he been through to come here I wonder..?' She pondered in her mind as her gaze drifted from him. Shun and Haya quickly greeted him, Shun's a bit nicer than Haya's, and she shook the thoughts from her mind before heading over as well.

"Hey~ I'm Nitika, the older sister of this lot in here eating. I heard you just said something about food, are you hungry?" He gave him a warm, welcoming smile, petting Shun's hair as she walked past to the counter once more. "Go ahead and take a seat, I'll grab you a plate too~"

Just as she reached the waffle she saw baby Puro grabbing a sixth one, having piled them into his arms, and turn to toddle past her. She shook her head and giggled a bit, taking a plate and grabbing some food for the new boy. "Shun if anyone wants more we might have to make more. Puro kinda snagged enough for three people to eat himself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Hikaru stood there awkwardly, struggling to keep his fake smile on his face. He wanted to make a good first impression, wanted this kids to take a liking to him so they wouldn't pick on him like everyone else. The boys he felt wouldn't do that, so he wasn't really as scared of them as he was the females in the room.

Suddenly one of the females stood up, being the first to address him, and began harshly talking to him. He swallowed and took a step back, biting his lip and fighting to urge to take off running. She finished by asking his name, a question he didn't answer right away because he was a bit scared.

A boy walked up next, introducing himself as Shun and telling him to not mind the girl who had just spoken. He let out a short breath, one of which he hadn't noticed he was holding, and nodding with the same fake smile. "N-no It's okay. I um... I have met people like her before, actually all the girls I know of."

Before he could say more another female walked up to him, offering him some food and confusion him with how nice she spoke. She then touched Shun's hair before going to make him a plate of food. Hikaru blinked after her, turning slowly to Shun once more. "Is that your sister or your girlfriend?"

Just then he realized he hadn't said his name yet and shook his head quickly, fully facing Shun. "Oh wait let me introduce myself first! I'm Hikaru, Hikaru Konoko. Pleased to meet you, Takeru~" He bowed and closed his eyes respectfully, pulling back after a few seconds and waiting for the boy's response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:14 pm

Shun was being nice to the new guy, and the boy already found a good place with Nitika, as well. Hays sighed as she sat there with her arms crossed, rolling her eyes. Really, this dude was strange and loud and annoying, and they did not pay mind to it.
''Do whatever you all want, I will go wake up mister Daddy.'' Haya then said and she got up, her hands pushing on the table to lift herself. She said this rather sarcastic, in a slightly joining manner.

Daddy was Dai's nickname. Not that Haya liked to use it for him, she actually barely did, but he liked it and thus he wanted every girl to call him that way. But Haya only called him Daddy when she was either making a joke or when she felt annoyed with him, or hoping to annoy him by the way she said it. ''Be right back, so keep some waffles left for me.''
And with those words she left to go to Daigo's room, and to bring him down to the kitchen. Because he wasn't here, and it seemed like he had forgotten the time again, like mostly. And no one else was noticing he wasn't here, it seemed.

Last edited by Haya on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Shun was busy getting more waffles ready for breakfast. He did not really pay attention to the conversation between the new boy and Nitika, but he looked up with a grin from his work as she petted his hair. He stuck out his tongue at her, playfully.
He did not notice that Purokisha had grabbed six waffles until Nitika actually pointed it out to him, and he looked at her while shrugging. ''Oh well, I will just make more. I got enough ingredients to feed a whole army with waffles.'' he joked. He would let Purokisha have his waffles.

Out of nowhere the new boy addressed Shun, catching him off guard, and Shun turned his head to look at him. He was asked if Nitika was his sister or girlfriend, to which Shun shook his head with a sly smirk. ''Haha no, she's not my girlfriend and we're not related by blood. Though, I do see her as a sister of mine. In this house all children are sort of my brothers and sisters, unless proven differently.'' Shun explained to the new guy.
Different cases were asshole Hokori, one of the few people Shun could not stand, and Haya, who Shun had been in a relationship with, until a few weeks ago.

The boy then finally introduced himself properly, saying his name. Hikaru; Shun would make sure to remember it. He smiled at the boy, though frowned when Hikaru could him Takeru. ''Nice to meet you, Hikaru. But I would rather have you call me Shun. Everyone calls me Shun.'' he told him, leaning against the counter. He watched as Aderyn took care of the plates, putting them on the table. So far Siyounen had not said anything yet. Not that Shun expected him to, but the boy was more withdrawn than normal. He looked at Siyounen with a worried look. ''Hey Siyou, are you okay?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aderyn
Resident

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Aderyn finished up placing the plates on the table while everyone else was talking. She noticed Haya leaving the room but she didn't say anything. She heard the new guy introduce himself as Hikaru, but that was all she really heard from the others' conversations.
After she was done putting the plates on the table and everything else, she noticed Siyounen was more withdrawn than normal. But she didn't say anything as Shun was one to notice it too, and he spoke up to Siyounen, asking the boy if he was alright.

Quietly Aderyn went to sit down on a chair at the table, as she was done with her duty for now. She looked at her empty plate and then at the waffles laying on the counter. She knew she could grab some, but she felt like she needed to wait, so for now she would. And she would wait in silence as no one addressed her yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siyounen
Resident

Yen : 12

Character sheet
Name: Siyounen Azuma

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:55 pm

Siyounen just stood there as everything unfolded. The new boy entered the kitchen, Haya acted mean to him, then Shun acted nice and so did Nitika. Aderyn was laying the plates on the table, while Haya left to get Daigo, and Nitika and the new guy were talking until the new boy went over to Shun to talk to him.

And during all this Siyounen was forgotten. But it didn't matter. He just stood there staring silently, he had nothing to offer. He knew Shun had told him to take care of the plates together with Aderyn but Aderyn was doing a good job at it so Siyounen let her do it. And Shun had not told him again to do it in the meantime so Siyounen was not bothered to move.

But he would not be forgotten for forever. Shun soon addressed him, asking him if Siyounen was alright. The boy looked worried. Siyounen just stared at him in silence, cowering slightly, feeling watched. It was rather funny; Siyounen was older than Shun by two years, yet Shun acted like the adult and always took care of Siyounen. But that was often because of Siyounen's disorders and his shy nature. Shun always was there to help him.

''I was a bad boy...'' Siyounen finally mumbled, his voice a soft whisper, and a sad look appeared on his face. He stared at the ground, at his feet, his toes wiggling as he felt shy and guilty. ''I broke a glass in my room...''
After he said this he swallowed as he remembered the moment, and tears began to form in his eyes, rolling down his cheeks slowly. ''I broke it...''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Nitika finished up her waffles, taking the plate and placing it into the sink. She scanned over the table afterwards, making sure there was no dishes sitting around. Finally, as she waited for Aderyn and Siyounen to tend to the clean up, she turned to Shun. She gave the boy a sad look, her mind settling on the letter once more.

Seeing he was busy she pulled her attention to where the envelope lay, padding over and picking it up off the counter. She looked it over and felt fear began creeping into her chest, her heart beat growing in her ears. Small tears formed in the corners of her eyes, afraid of what the letter might actually contain.

She finally shoved it into her pocket, folding it up and deciding she would look at it later. She spotted Aderyn sitting at the table quietly and gave the younger girl a smile, walking over to her and bending down so she was at eye level. "Hey, Addy. If you're finished with cleaning up do you want to help me with something big?"

The teen messed up the girl's hair, letting her head trail down her cheek and arm to her hand. She took Aderyn's hand into her own and gave a small tug, pulling her to her feet. "I have to go find Puro and get him dressed. So if you could help me with him while I get ready then it would be a big help~"

She turned to go, holding the younger girls hand so she could led her, when she heard soft sobs. She looked to where they were coming from and found poor little Siyounen crying, saying he had broken glass in his room. Nitika led Aderyn over to the boy, taking a napkin and brushing away his tears before speaking to him.

"Seyo, it's okay. After all accidents happen. How about you come with Addy and I?" She brushed the boy's hair from his face and let her hand drop to take his. "So let's go get ready for school, kay?" Without another word, one hand leading Siyounen and the other leading Aderyn, she headed off out of the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:21 pm

Hikaru took a bit of the waffles he had been given, very hungry after having nothing to eat since last night. While the people who had dropped him off had taken good care of him, they didn't have much money for snacks. So that meant he had to wait until meals for food and as a teenage boy he got hungry quickly.

He nodded as he listened to Shun, watching out of the corner of his eyes at the girls in the room. He was still a bit hesitant and nervous about them, afraid they might turn on him in an instant. Upon hearing Shun explain about all the kids in the room he stopped eating for a bit, wondering if any of them dated since they weren't really related.

Finally he ended his words with a greeting to the boy again, saying he would prefer the boy to call him Shun and not Takeru. A mischievous grin crossed Hikaru's features, getting an idea of how he could become very playful with this boy. While he wasn't exactly a bad child he loved to annoy people, finding it a fun and playful way to pass the time. Lucky he always made sure to never take it took far. Well most of the time.

"But you said your real name was Takeru. Ttaakkeerruu~ It has a nice ring to it and I kinda like it better than Shun, rolls off the tongue more if ya know what I mean." He winked at Shun, catching Haya and the other girl leaving the room. Which left him and Shun alone. 'Wonder if he can answer my question...'

After thinking for a few minutes he flipped his hair from his face, cutting his eyes at the boy as his grin grew. "So, Takeru. Quick question." He leaned in and continued in a quiet whisper, not wanting the others to hear and call him noisy. "Since you all aren't related. Do you guys. Ya know. Date or see each other? Maybe a bit more..?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue May 03, 2016 8:39 pm

Siyounen said he was a bad boy, that he had broken a glass in his room. Shun looked at him in worry and with pity as the boy began to cry, quietly. ''It's okay, Siyou, it was not your fault.'' Shun said in response and he moved closer to the boy, giving him a short but squeezing hug to comfort him.
His hug didn't last long because Nitika came into view, tagging Aderyn along and asking Siyounen if he wanted to come with her and Aderyn, saying they should get ready for school.

Shun smiled and nodded, looking at Siyounen. ''Yes, go with Nitika and Aderyn. It will take your mind of things. It's not your fault it broke, you're not a bad boy.''
He watched Nikita and the other two leave the kitchen, leaving him and the new boy Hikaru in the kitchen by themselves. And Shun didn't have much time to continue making the waffles, as Hikaru addressed him. He called him Takeru again and Shun sighed, shrugging it off; it would only waste energy on something useless.

Hikaru then asked him a question; whether the kids in the house saw each other as siblings or dated one another. Shun looked at him, a sad look in hiss eyes as he remembered his lost relationship with Haya. ''Well, I consider most here my siblings. But yeah, some people have dated each other, here.'' he told Hikaru, though, he did not mention it had been him dating Haya in this household.

Suddenly a scream from Nitika came from the hallway and Shun looked up. He was being called, and it didn't sound all too promising. ''Hold on...'' the boy told Hikaru, as he already began to walk out of the kitchen. Entering the hallway, he met with an open front door. Why was it open? ''Nitika? What's wrong?'' he asked as he stepped out of the front door. ''Nitika! What!?''
Panic began to grow within him now, and he sounded scared.

Note: Next post will be at front of the house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next