A group home for abandoned children beween 5 to 18 years of age, located in Japan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Year 0:
Early winter
Date Monday
(09:00PM)
Extra ---
Weather Cold,
soft wind, not snowing anymore
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kitchen
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:39 pm by Nitika

» Bedroom 2 (Purokisha, Yuki, Roki)
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm by Purokisha

» The living room/dining room
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 pm by Hikaru

» Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)
Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm by Shun

» House's garden
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm by Shun

» Bedroom 5 (Daigo)
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm by Daigo

» Time is updated!
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm by Parent

» Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm by Haya

» Members of the house
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:21 pm by Parent

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Kitchen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nitika
Resident

Yen : 66

Character sheet
Name: Nitika Pura

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Nitika rushed into the back door, shoving it open quickly and letting it bang loudly against the wall. She shoved past Hikaru, the boy still standing there to her surprise, and ran straight for the phone. Once she took hold of the home phone she started dialing 9-1-1 but the battery died on it all of the sudden. She blinked in fear and glanced down at the phone. No doubt someone, most likely Hokori, had run the battery down. Though it could have been baby Puro too, since he was still so young.

She started scrambling around for her cell before remembering she hadn’t been allowed to have it. The parents had taken it when she had talked back as punishment for a week. She began to panic, crying softly again as she rushed Hikaru. “Do you have a phone? Puro is hurt and Shun can’ get him to wake up and...” She let her voice trail off. The girl was about to say the teen was yelling at her and she didn’t like it, yet she didn’t want to appear needy or anything weird. So instead she said nothing more and simply gripped at Hikaru’s shirt, leaning up against the boy as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Yen : 74

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:44 pm

Hikaru heard the boy softly say he considered most of the kids here his real siblings, ending his words by saying they did indeed date others in this home. Hika smiled at that and nodded, his eyes trailing the boys face down to his chest. Suddenly the girl who had led the younger kids out of the room screamed for him, surprising the male and causing him to blush and turn his gaze out the window. ‘What the hell, man? Get a hold of yourself! Suddenly there’s a boy who doesn’t know you’re gay and you start scanning over his curves and sizing his packing?’

Shun rushed from the room after telling him to hold on and he simply nodded, blushing darkly at his thoughts. Maybe his grandfather had been right. Once a needy whore, always a needy whore. Images, memories, started entering his mind once he was alone in the room. Things his grandfather did mere weeks ago rushed into the light as he shook his head, raising his hands to hold it still. “No...” He murmured softly, tears trailing softly down his cheeks. “I-I didn’t want to...”

He wasn’t sure how long he was standing there, alone, crying to himself as he struggled to push back things he didn’t want to remember. A loud bang pulled him from his thoughts and he turned to see the girl from earlier rush into the kitchen. She shoved past him and straight to the home phone, dialing a number and placing it to her ear. Before it could complete the call the phone died, sending the girl into more of a panic then she first had been in. Before he could say anything she rushed him, grabbing at his shirt and pressing herself up against him.

The male’s eyes traveled to from her face to her breasts, his boner instantly dying as fear cut into him. Why was she touching him? Was she going to hurt him now that no one was here? He could guess she was upset about something and wanted to help, but was unsure how too. After all, she was a girl and one of his biggest fears. “N-no!” He screamed, pulling away slightly before shoving her away hard. Hika took a few steps back, hugging himself as he sank to the ground, his eyes having never really stopped producing tears. “I-I’m sorry I j-just... D-don’t hurt me... I-I...”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siyounen
Resident

Yen : 12

Character sheet
Name: Siyounen Azuma

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:43 am

Siyounen had been standing in the hallway all this time wondering what to do until out of nowhere Nitika came rushing back in. She moved past him and went to the kitchen, and scared but curious Siyounen followed her into the kitchen.

There he saw her standing with the new boy, and the new boy seemed quite scared to have her around. Hmmm... Siyounen carefully shuffled into the kitchen and looked up at the both of them with big innocent eyes. ''What's going on...? Puro found?'' he asked. He hoped everything was alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aderyn
Resident

Yen : 14

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:46 am

Nitika came rushing back in and looked quite scared. She seemed to be panicking. Aderyn watched her run past and noticed she moved into the kitchen. Not long after Siyounen followed without saying a word and Aderyn went after him. The two entered the kitchen, where Nitika and the new boy were. The new boy seemed terrified, but so did Nitika.

Siyounen asked what had happened and Aderyn nodded. ''Yeah, have you- have you found him...? Do you need our help with anything...?'' Aderyn asked. She just wanted to help. She wanted to do anything to help out. She just wanted to be liked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Yen : 50

Character sheet
Name: Haya Bell

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:02 am

Haya moved into the kitchen after a minute and noticed the kitchen was packed. But that was normal around this hour. However, the waffles on the counter seemed untouched, and everyone was looking at one another. The feeling was quite tense. Haya wondered what was going on. She stepped into the kitchen with a frown on her face, looking at the kids in the room. All of them.

''What's going on?'' she asked. She began to grow a bit worried now. Some kids were not here. ''Where are Shun and Purokisha?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daigo
Resident

Yen : 19

Character sheet
Name: Daigo Tategami

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:06 am

Daigo followed Haya towards the kitchen and once they entered he noticed some people were acting word. Haya noticed it too and was the first to ask. ''Yeah, what's up?'' Daigo asked after she was finished, but he sounded less friendly. He was impatient, and crossed his arms. And as his eyes fell on the waffles on the counter he just walked over to them, to grab some. He did not pay any mind to the others. He had no idea what was going on, but to be honest he probably would not care much if he found out.

He just stood there leaning against the counter, while chewing on a waffle. And he intended to finish it and grab a second one. In the meantime he just looked around the kitchen with this curious but impatient look, his foot tapping on the ground. Was anyone going to say anything already?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:26 pm

Nitika pulled back as the boy started to panic, a look of concern and worry filling her eyes. Was he alright? Why did he think she would ever harm him? She would never harm anyone, child, adult, or teen. Why should she? She suddenly was jerked from her thoughts as the boy shoved his arms into her breasts. Hard. The force knocked her back against the counter, yelping in pain thought she wasn’t hurt much. The movement had mostly surprised her, she was more worried about the boy crying on the floor now. One that was quite a bit taller then her. Well this was going to be a bit awkward.

“Shhh… Honey, please calm down. I’m over here, see?” She gave him a warm, yet pained smile, worry never fully leaving her eyes as she held up her hands. “There’s nothing to be sorry about. I am not here to hurt or judge you, but I need you to listen carefully to me. Do you have a cellphone I can use? We have a house phone, however it only works half the time.” Nitika lowered herself into a ball, resting her hands on her knees as she spoke to him in a softer tone. “Shhh… You’re a bit scared, I understand, but I won’t come any closer, no one will, if you don’t feel safe.”

Suddenly she heard foot steps, pulling herself to her feet and turning to see four children enter the room right after one another. She chose to ignore Diego, though he did ask the same question as the rest, mostly because he randomly started eating. Turning to look at Aderyn and Siyounen, she smiled warmly down at them, trying to mask her panic. She needed a phone, her cell upstairs and with no charge. Placing her hands on their heads she went down so she was somewhat at eye level with both of them. “Yes, we found him and he’s going to be… be okay. He’s outside with Shun and Shun is taking care of him. Can you both go up and get ready for school?”

As she pulled away from them she turned to Haya, crossing her arms under her breasts and shooting the female a nervous look. “Don’t worry, honey, Shun’s just outside with Puro. Do you um… Do you have a cell I can barrow though? I need to use it for a few moments outside, Shun asked for it.” She swallowed, hating to lie to the girl, yet she needed to keep a level head and seem like everything was okay. For the others childrens sake. “In return, I’ll let you look through my new clothes I got a few days ago. You can pick any new shirt or item to wear for the day. How does that sound, Haya?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Siyounen
Resident

Yen : 12

Character sheet
Name: Siyounen Azuma

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:51 pm

The new boy seemed kind of scared of Nitika, which was weird, because she was nice. And then he left, and Siyounen watched him, curious. He wondered if he was okay, and he wondered if Shun had found Purokisha already. But it seemed he could not do anything about it, so Siyounen sighed and looked around the kitchen.

''School. Gonna go...'' he mumbled, feeling rather useless right now. He guessed he could be useful by getting himself fully ready for school. They would all be late today, it seemed. Siyounen began to move, head down and eyes frantically wandering. He moved out of the kitchen, and went back to his room to get his bag with his school stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aderyn
Resident

Yen : 14

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:55 pm

The new boy left the room all of a sudden, and suddenly others began to swarm in. Siyounen said he would leave to go to school, or maybe to get himself ready for it. Feeling alone in the room, and rather awkward, Aderyn guessed she should get ready for school too, while Shun was out looking for Purokisha... There was nothing else they could do, it seemed.

''W-wait for me, Siyou.'' she said, words a mere squeak. She passed Daigo and gave him a frightened look, moving out of the kitchen and going after Siyounen. Daigo always creeped her out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:02 pm

Daigo arrived at the kitchen now, too. He didn't seem worried, but more curious about the whole panicking ordeal going on in the kitchen. The new guy suddenly left; he seemed scared. Nitika said Shun was in the garden with Purokisha, taking care of him. But Nitika needed a phone, because Shun asked for it. Haya frowned, but decided to take out her phone.

''Here, take it.'' she told the other girl, tossing it at her. Haya had no idea who they needed to call, but since Shun was taking care of Puro... that did not sound good. Haya hoped nothing bad had happened. She went to sit down on a chair, and looked at Nikita. She did not care about the other kids that were leaving the kitchen, they could do whatever they wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daigo
Resident

Yen : 19

Character sheet
Name: Daigo Tategami

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:06 pm

Shun was outside taking care of Purokisha? What for? Daigo was more curious than worried, though. He never really cared about anyone else but himself. Haya gave Nitika her phone, like Nitika had asked, while Siyounen and Aderyn left the kitchen to get ready for school.

As he chewed on his second waffle, Daigo noticed the look Aderyn gave him, and a grin appeared on his face. He was bored, and he could maybe spend some time with the other kids... annoying them. Scaring them. Daigo liked to scare others. He grabbed some more waffles, a handful of them, and moved out of the kitchen, as well.

''See ya'll later! Going to my room.'' he said, not caring about the whole Shun and Purokisha ordeal. He moved out of the kitchen, and went after Aderyn and Siyounen, chewing some more on another waffle. He was going to scare the shit out of them.

At least they hadn't gone off to school, yet. Daigo didn't mind getting late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Nitika heard the shuffle of feet, turning to find Siyou and Aderyn had moved to leave the room. She heard something about them and school, guessing they were both going to get ready. Silently she made a promise to make it up to them all, planning an idea for tonight that they could all do since she had always noticed they loved to come into her room anyway, even the boys.

“Thank you so much, honey.” She replied after Haya handed her her phone, shooting her a force, warm smile as she turned back to the window. Upon looking outside she noticed Shun was actually headed back inside with Puro, the tiny toddler held close in his arms. He seemed to be doing okay actually, though she felt a bit foolish a relief spread down her body. At least he was safe, that’s all that mattered.

A gentle look crossed her features as she looked over her shoulder, a genuine smile returning to her face. The teen walked over to where Haya had gone and taken a seat, holding out her cell once she reached her. “Turns out I don’t need it, Haya. Thanks so much anyway way and I promise to still let you look over my clothes tonight.” She bend down so that she was at eye level with the girl, giving her a wink before giving her a soft hug.

“Are you ready for school though? I know the others went up stairs to get ready so that’s why I’m asking.” The girl pulled back and stood up, looking to the door for a few moments before she spoke up. “Let me grab my backpack and I will see if I can drive us all there, think I still have a little bit of gas in the tank.” With that she rubbed the back of Haya’s hand, letting out a tired breath before she rushed out to get her bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:26 pm

[Time skip to after school. It's 4pm now, school ended at 3pm.]

Hikaru let out a sigh as he entered the front door, shutting it slowly behind him. Since it was his first day in this new town, or area in general, he had been told he could put off going to school for a day or two. Having been given some free time he had gone into the small town and asked around for a small part-time job. After talking to a few jobs he found a restaurant willing to try him in a few days, saying based on the interview today and his performance later, they would decided whether to hire him or not.

The teen looked around the small front hall, stopping and raising an eyebrow upon seeing child-sized footprints of water leading from the living room straight up the stairs. The heck was that about? With a shrug he decided the best area to go for some peace and quiet would be the kitchen, since everyone was most likely either at after school activities or doing homework upstairs.

With a nervous look around as he moved he headed into the kitchen, pushing his way into the room and flipping the switch. He padded over to the sick and glanced out the window, biting his lip slightly as a few questions and thoughts filled his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Haya decided to go down to the kitchen to get something to eat. She went off to the kitchen, and upon entering noticed a person standing in the room; the new guy, by the looks of it. Haya had only seen him briefly, but not yet spoken to him. She frowned lightly as he seemed to be doing nothing but staring out of the window, and entered the kitchen.

''Hey there.'' she began, moving over towards the fridge and opening it to look inside. ''You're the new guy, right? I'm Haya, what's your name again?''
Haya could not really remember if he had ever introduced himself. She found an old salad almost over date, and decided to eat that for the time being.

Taking it out, she moved over to a drawer to get out a knife and fork, and then went to table and put down the salad, sitting down at it and pulling off the plastic lid. She looked at the other person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Hikaru froze as someone spoke to him, having been so lost in his thoughts he hadn’t actually heard them enter the room. The teen slowly turned to find a girl, one from earlier this morning actually, sitting at the table. In front of her was a small salad, seemingly her dinner for the evening, and she appeared to be just beginning to eat it. This in turn meant only one thing, she would be here for a while dang it. “U-um...” He murmured softly, face heating ever so softly as he took a step back. His eyes darted around the room, as if he were marking his ways out in case something went wrong. “H-hi...”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:16 pm

All the boy did was stutter and greet her, appearing to be quite shy and nervous. Had he had not heard her? She has told him her name, and asked for his. But he did not say anything about that. Haya looked up at him with another frown. ''Yes, hi.'' she said, like she had said before. ''So, what's your name? You didn't tell me.''
She decided to ask it again because he seemed a bit lost right now. Maybe he jjust hadn't heard her before?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Hikaru swallowed as he gave her a nervous look, a bit afraid of how slightly upset the half female seemed to be. She asked him his name and he bit his lip, unsure how to answer since he wasn’t good at thinking or speaking in times like this. “U-uh… Um… W-well...” He stuttered, taking another step back and resting his now stiffen arms to his sides. “H-Hika… Ru… Yeaaaa...”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:39 pm

The boy was stepping back and acting all scared and nervous, confusing Haya even more. What was this guy's deal? Was he that nervous to talk to strangers? He said his name was Hikaru, Haya sighed; was it really that hard to tell someone your name? ''Okay Hikaru. Haya.'' she repeated, waving at him. ''Pleasure to meet you.''
Her last words sounded rather sarcastic, though.

''You don't need to be so nervous. We're all going to live in this house so you can be yourself.'' Haya said then, a bit annoyed to say it, but she guessed the new guy needed a pep talk. ''So... you new, right?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:49 pm

Hikaru let out a shaky breath, listening to the girls words and picking up what seemed to be a slight annoyance in her tone. He wasn’t sure how much longer he could do this, pretty sure he would break at anymore and say something she would hate him for. When that happened of course, she would either scream at him, call him names, shove him, or anything else of the like. “Y-yea, I’m new...” He managed out, taking a small step towards the kitchen’s back door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:53 pm

He was new, he said, but that was all he said. Haya gave him a frown. Damn, this boy was quiet. He was pretty cute but if he continued on like this Haya was sure she would never like him. Too nervous and stuttering. ''Well, welcome to this shitty hell hole. Sure you will hate it here, we all do.'' Haya responded, and she shrugged, returning to eating her salad.

But she noticed he was moving backwards still, like he was trying to get out of here. ''Going somewhere?'' Haya asked, a little bit sarcastic, but also curious. Why was Hikaru trying to run away from her? Or did he really run away from everyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Hikaru let out a nervous laugh to the girl’s words, his eyes trailing for a brief second from her to the door he was slowly working towards. Just as he was halfway there she spoke up, asking if he was going somewhere. He jerked back to look at her, fear passing over his entire body all over again in the form a slight panic attack now. As he had flipped his gaze back he had noticed the bad snow outside and his heart sank, unsure how he was to get out of this. “I-I um… It’s j-just…”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:01 pm

Her words seemed to stop him, and he began to stutter all over again. He never finished his words. Haya frowned at him once again, then sighed loudly. ''Jesus dude, just speak your mind. It's fine. We won't kill you for talking.'' she told him. Of course they wouldn't. She was curious now; why wouldn't he say anything? Why was Hikaru being so utterly nervous?

''I know, new place, new people. You need to get used to it all. But we won't bite. So you don't need to worry about that. Though, you should worry about the parents of the home, and their son... Just a little heads up.'' she told him them, taking another bite from her salad. ''But, us kids are fine.'' she said then through a mouthful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Hikaru nodded quickly, curling into himself as he tucked his arms back. He popped his fingers together nervously in front of his stomach, a few tears from his panic attack rushing to his now flushed face. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he just couldn’t seem to calm himself down at all. No matter how hard he tried his heart just raced in his ears as his mind blanked all over again.

“I um… I just… I can’t… Uh...” He struggled, taking a step back and smacking into the cabinet behind him softly with his foot. He jerked around and looked down, flipping gaze back to her as he tried once more to speak. “I-I um… D-don’t hurt me… P-please..?” His words trailed off as he bit his lip, watching her with what could only be described as a look a person would give a murder or rapist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Hikaru was so utterly fucking nervous and weird and Haya had no idea what to do with him. ''Seriously man, what the hell is your problem? I won't hurt you, at all. All the kids won't.'' she said, utterly confused. Though, she kind of lied because Daigo would probably not oppose to fucking anyone up. Though, at least she would not hurt Hikaru so that wasn't a total lie.

''If you want me to go, just say so.'' she huffed then, getting to her feet and grabbing her salad and her knife and fork. She would just eat this upstairs in her room, completely bored out of her mind. Because she preferred to be bored than to be freaked out or annoyed. And man, Hikaru was annoying her right now. Haya decided to make her way over to the kitchen's exit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:22 pm

Hikaru jumped as she suddenly stood up, saying if he wanted her to leave he could just say so. He shield his face from her, as if he thought she was very pissed and was suddenly going to hit him for being stupid or nervous or something. When she didn’t he lowered his arms slightly, blinking in confusion as she moved towards the door. “B-but...” He whispered softly, unsure how to voice what was wrong. “I don’t want to be hurt… G-girls are so...” The rest of his words trailed off, leaving what he had been saying a mystery for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next