A group home for abandoned children beween 5 to 18 years of age, located in Japan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Year 0:
Early winter
Date Monday
(09:00PM)
Extra ---
Weather Cold,
soft wind, not snowing anymore
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kitchen
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:39 pm by Nitika

» Bedroom 2 (Purokisha, Yuki, Roki)
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm by Purokisha

» The living room/dining room
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 pm by Hikaru

» Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)
Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm by Shun

» House's garden
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm by Shun

» Bedroom 5 (Daigo)
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm by Daigo

» Time is updated!
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm by Parent

» Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm by Haya

» Members of the house
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:21 pm by Parent

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Kitchen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Haya
Resident

Yen : 50

Character sheet
Name: Haya Bell

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:26 pm

The boy spoke, seemingly trying to stop her. He said something about girls, but did not finish his sentence, causing Haya to stop and turn around hastily, angry now. ''Girls are what?'' she asked, demanding an answer. What did he think of girls? What was wrong with them, in his eyes? ''Girls are scary? Girls are monsters? Girls are what?'' Haya repeated, quite pissed now.

''Stop being a baby and let me eat my salad.'' she said then, letting out a loud huff. ''I had come down here to get food, I see you and want to start a decent conversation and all I get is wimpy unfinished answers.''
Yeah, Haya was confused and pissed now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikaru
Resident

Yen : 74

Character sheet
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Hikaru pulled back and tucked himself in a nervous ball all over again as the girl grew clearly pissed now, more so then she had been before. She started demanding what he was talking about, saying he needed to stop being a baby and just let her eat in peace. He wasn’t sure where this had gone wrong, why everything to do with girls resulted in him getting mad out to be the bad guy and being hit or made fun of.

Unsure what to do now he closed his eyes, shaking his head quickly and resting his hands on his head. His mind was now racing, fear passing over every fiber of his being as he desperately tried to find a way to get out of this. The boy let out a few murmurs under his breath, mostly just random words that sounded like noises as he cut his eyes at her. He rushed forward and smacked into her, shoving her out of the way as he took off out the door.

It wasn’t his fault, he didn’t know what to say to make her understand. He had tried, even managed to actually speak with was rare for him in front of females, but when she had started yelling and calling him a baby as his grandfather did, he had just snapped and had to run away. It was all he knew, the only option he ever had open to him. If he ran enough, he would eventually be left alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Yen : 66

Character sheet
Name: Nitika Pura

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Nitika made her way down the stairs, looking around for a few minutes to see if she saw anyone in the hall or living room before moving to the kitchen. She saw the door burst open and barely moved out of the way before the new boy from this morning rushed pass her. “Oh are you-” She started to ask, yelping silently as she moved past her quickly. She stared after him in confusion before moving towards the kitchen, guessing Haya was there since she hadn’t been in her room. Since the new boy seemed okay, just slightly spooked, she would check up on Haya before starting dinner. Who knew, maybe Haya would like to help her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:21 pm

The boy suddenly appeared very scared, and for a moment Haya thought she saw tears. But he began to walk and moved too fast for her to really know for sure. He pushed past her, shoving her aside, and Haya let out a yelp because of it. ''Asshole!'' she told him, clearly pissed off now. He was being weird and pushing into her really made her lose her shit.

However, Haya did not move after Hikaru. Instead she returned to the table with a sigh, and placed the salad back on there. Sitting down, she returned to eating. Finally, she was at peace. However, she would not be alone for long, because Nitika soon entered the kitchen. Haya looked up at her for a moment, before returning to eating. ''Hi.'' she said, through a mouthful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Nitika paused as she heard a cuss word being uttered in the kitchen, blinking in confusion behind her where that boy had gone. The heck was going on? With curiosity in her eyes she turned back and pushed her way into the kitchen, her gaze meeting Haya and her ears hearing a soft high before the younger female went back to eating. “Are you okay, Haya?” She asked in concern, taking no time in moving over to the chair next to the girl and taking a seat. “What just happened?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:58 pm

And of course, just as Haya thought she had a moment of peace, Nitika came into the kitchen an asked if she was okay. Haya watched her sit down and laid her fork on the table with a sigh. ''I'm fine... that boy is just fucking weird.'' she said, and she frowned at Nitika. ''I was nice, tried to have a decent conversation and all he did was stutter and try to get away from me. And then he said something about girls. I got mad, he bumped into me and left.''

Haya's face held an utterly puzzled look right now. ''like, what the fuck did I do wrong? I was being nice. And he was being such a wimp. Like, what? I mean, all men are assholes, and always brag about how good they are and everything...''

Haya bit her lip, balling up her fist. She stared at the window for a moment, before looking back to Nitika. ''...And he was nothing like that. he was acting like a total wimp. Like... what is wrong with him?''
A man acting like a scared and emotional ''wimp'', it was nothing something Haya was used to. She had only known men who were different. Well, okay, Shun was kind of a wimp but, at least he knew how to hold a decent conversation. Haya just couldn't wrap her head around it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:21 pm

Nitika let out a soft sigh, the smile she had fading from her face as she looked to the table upon which she was resting her arm. Well, this was going to be hard, that was certain. A lot of thoughts and suspicions crossed her mind, unsure if she was even right with any of them and even more unsure where to start attempting to explain her thoughts to the younger girl.

“Okay.” The teen finally said, smiling up at Haya and reaching over to take the girls hand into both of hers. She rubbed the girl’s hand squeezing it slightly as she spoke. “I think he is just really scared. From what little I have gathered on him he hasn’t really been around others his age. The way that he acts especially around us...” He voice trailed off as she once more gathered her thoughts.

“I think he is scared of us, because we’re girls. We’re different, clearly when comparing us to boys. A lot of teenage girls, as I’m sure you have seen in school, are rather bitches to guys. Guys that are especially wimpy. That being said, it was wrong of him to push you, but don’t cuss next time okay?”

She stood up and leaned over, kissing the girls head before moving towards the fridge. “Did you want to assist me tonight though? Might help ease him into dealing with girls better as well as show up Daigo and surely impress Shun~” She winked after her last few words, opening the door to the fridge and beginning to search for something to cook. Something special.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:34 pm

Nitika was quiet for a bit, until she started to speak again. She gave this whole speech about Hikaru being scared, especially of girls, and she gave possible reason for why it might have happened, as well. Haya sighed and pulled her hand back. She did not like to be touched so randomly. She frowned at the kiss on the top of her head, and looked the other way. If Nitika could stop touching her, that would be nice. ''Well I'm scared of men, so that doesn't make him anything special...'' Haya complained, her words a mutter. Of course, it was selfish to think that way, but she did.

''Guess I can help. I got nothing better to do anyway and I'm bored out of my mind.'' Haya said. She was being honest, and being blunt about it. She did not need to hide her feelings on this matter, anyway. ''Wasn't Shun supposed to cook though? Or did you miraculously get him to agree with you, this time?''

Normally Shun was the one cooking, indeed. Nitika and him were often battling in the kitchen. Well, it was a joke between them, of course. But Haya knew Shun always wanted to cook. Which was weird. She had no idea why he wanted to waste his time cooking if he could have food handed to him by letting Nitika do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:33 pm

Haya mentioned being scared of men, earning an understanding glance from the teen. Nitika knew the younger female was scared of men, understood in a way where she was coming from. She wasn’t sure of the exact reasons, but she had a few guesses based on how she had been forced to deal with certain things in her life.

“Yeah well, he isn’t allowed in the kitchen now~” The girl stuck her tongue out playfully at Haya, not much but she did all the same. “I’m cooking this time, so he can just await food like a good little boy for once~” She winked and moved towards the counter, placing down several items before she begin to mix a few things. “Don’t you agree?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:45 pm

Nitika was joking around, and Haya forced a smirk on her face as she got up from her chair and moved over to the kitchen counter. ''Don't say it too loud or he might come rushing in to take over.'' Haya joked back, highly sarcastic. Not that Shun had super hearing but, well, you might never know if he was listening in on them or not. Ever since they broke up he seemed to avoid Haya, but she often had the feeling he was watching her, and it wasn't a good feeling. But maybe she was just overreacting and it was nothing.

''Can't say he's little.'' Haya said then, voice lacking joy. Either she meant he was indeed a tall person, or she meant something entirely different. No one would ever know what she meant, truly. ''But yes, as long as he stays in his room or wherever he is and waits, I'm more than glad.''
Because she did not feel like seeing him more than she already did...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:57 pm

Nitika laughed softly as she finished the pasta she was mixing and moving to grab a pan. Haya had mentioned something about him not being little and that he could stay in his room while he waited, clearly voicing she didn’t really wanna see the male more then she had too. “I know it’s hard.” The teen answered softly, moving to the stove and starting up the heat under the pot. “Can you bring me the bowl of pasta please? Anything you wanna talk about while we work, hon?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:11 pm

Nitika said she knew it was hard, but did she really now? Haya decided not to talk about it anymore. It did not matter. She did not really want to talk about it, anyway. She grabbed the pasta bowl with a sigh and handed it over, shrugging at Nitika's question. ''I dunno, there's not much to talk about. We see each other everyday and nothing interesting happens. It's the same shit everyday.''

Another sigh, before adding, ''We all get up, eat breakfast, go to school, come back home, do homework or cook dinner while Daigo faps and Puro follows around Shun like a little puppy. Now and then we have new people come in, other times people leave... But mostly all days are the same. What is there to talk about?''

Her little rant left her feeling down; nothing interesting ever happened here. And the things that did happen were either boring or really uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Haya seemed a bit upset in Nitika’s eyes, sighing quite a bit and shrugging as she mentioned there wasn’t anything to talk about. Everyday was the same, she did have a point, but there was still things to talk about outside of the normal actions they each took everyday.

As the older girl looked up she noticed the young teen was feeling a bit down, growing quiet after her little rant. She stood up, taking a few steps forward and reaching out to hug Haya’s head to her chest as she pet her hair softly. “There is plenty that happens that is not boring, just because something repeat doesn’t mean everything is the same everyday, hon.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:06 pm

Nitika suddenly moved over to Haya to touch her, hugging her and petting her hair. Haya frowned in response, feeling ather uncomfortable. She wanted to pull back, but she guessed that might be a bit rude, so she ended up not doing that, and just stand there. Her body was completely stiff, frozen.

''Well, I don't see the details. Nothing special ever happens when I'm around...'' Haya muttered in response, annoyed. Clearly it was not fair. Everyone else seemed to witness interesting things and all she felt was boredom. Sitting in her room day in and day out because she had no one to talk to. And those she talked to, she talked to daily. And that became boring, as well.

''Can you let go of me now, please?'' Haya asked, a bit sarcastic; she just didn't like to be touched. ''Get that dinner done...''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:12 pm

Nitika bit her lip, looking out the window just above the sink as the girl spoke. She felt really bad for her, knowing Haya had been through so much before coming to the house and after arriving. She pulled back after the girl questioning she could be let go, saying the dinner needed to get done.

“Okay, I’m sorry about that.” She murmured, smiling warmly at the girl before turning back to the stove. “Any boys you are interested in at school? Surely with your grades and looks, not to mention the mature air you carry yourself with, you are turning heads as fast as any model on the streets.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:24 pm

Nitika apologized and let go of Haya, before asking her about any boys she might be interested in. Haya sighed and shook her head. ''Boys are stupid. They are idiots, and mean. So I rather not have a new one for a while...'' Haya responded, staring art the kitchen counter. Her eyes moved towards the pasta bowl. ''Soooo... what are we gonna make for dinner? A salad or something? What's the pasta for?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:51 pm

Nitika nodded to the girl’s words, wanting to help her out but unsure what to say at this point. Sometimes it was best not to say anything at all, switch subjects again if need be, but she didn’t know much abut Haya’s interests. “I was making macaroni and cheese, you can start some chicken salad sandwiches if you want, that way it’s not just noodles.” She smiled over at the girl and motioned towards the cabinet beside her, showing silently where the chicken could be found.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:01 pm

Macaroni and cheese, huh? Haya nodded, that sounded like some nice dinner. Chicken salad sandwiches weren't really her thing, though... but she could make them if others liked them. Maybe Daigo would like them. Haya knew Shun was vegetarian, though, so he might not. Hehe...

Haya grabbed the chicken, and started making the sandwiches. Guess her and Nitika would be here together for a while longer. She had to be social, even though she did not feel like it... ''So... you asked me about boys. Now I'm gonna ask you. Any interesting boys you like?'' Haya asked the other girl, and a little smirk appeared on her face when she looked at Nitika. Hopefully it would embarrass Nitika; Haya would like to see embarrassment on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:49 pm

Nitika turned to look at the girl with curious eyes, giggling after a few minutes before shaking her head. “Of course not, I don’t have time for love nor any interest in it right now.” She turned back to her food, reaching over to cut the stove off before heading over to the fridge. “I just want to help all the young one’s in here first, tend to my studies, and hopefully get out on my own before worrying about all that.” A warm smile crossed her face, pulling out a few drinks and reaching to grab some bowls from the cabinets over head. “You done with that Chicken Salad?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:32 pm

Nitika's answer was a lame one, and Haya felt herself pouting. ''Awww, so boriiiiing.'' she complained, half teasing but also half serious. Because her answer was boring. Nitika asked about the chicken sandwiches, and Haya nodded, just finishing up a sixth one. ''Got six done here. Guess that's enough.'' she told Nitika. It should be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:45 pm

Nitika rolled her eyes and gave a soft smirk, looking over her shoulder at Daigo as he left just before she reached the kitchen. She pushed her way into the room, walking over to the sink and placing her dishes in into the water. After this she turned towards the stove, heading over and grabbing it up before turning once she heard the door open, greeting Haya who has entered. “You tired?” She asked softly, giving the girl a warm smile and holding out her arm for the plate. “Want to help me clean up?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

Yen : 57

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Purokisha wandered into the kitchen, following up close behind Haya and managing to sneak in the door before she shut it. He stopped once in the room, looking around in blank confusion, before seeing Nitika and heading over to her. Slowly the boy padded over and held up his plate, his twitching doing a lot better then it had before dinner. He seemed to be in more control of his feelings now after calming down for a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:44 pm

Haya left the dining room with her plate, not giving Shun a single look as she moved away from him and the dining room. Entering the kitchen she passed Nitika and Purokisha and put her plate in the sink. She had heard Nitika's question, but did not respond to it. Instead, she went to turn on the water, and quietly stared at the sink as it filled up. A soft sigh escaped her mouth. Today she felt like shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:25 pm

Nitika let out a soft sigh, casting the younger girl a worried look. She looked so depressed, so hurt and down with everything that was going on. Out of the corner of her eye she saw someone very small hand her a plate, turning to find Puro blinking up at her with his dish in hand. “Oh thanks, honey.” She replied, taking the plate from him and bending down to pick him up into her arms. “Did you like the food? Not hungry anymore I hope~”

The teen headed over to the sink, placing the toddler’s dish into the water and leaning against the counter. She smiled down at the boy in her arms, remaining quiet for a bit before speaking up. “I like boy and girls honestly, I’ve found several I like. I don’t really look at the looks of a person as much as I do the inner soul and other things of a being. Shun I would say is attractive, he isn’t afraid to show his emotions, yet he doesn’t usually let them control him.”

She blushed slightly and turned towards the girl, a shy smile crossing her face as she closed her eyes. “I um… I find you attractive too… You’re always keep yourself in check, yet your emotions are still there. You are sweet underneath, yet aren’t afraid to stand up for yourself and be a bitch if the problem calls for it...”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

Yen : 57

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:51 pm

Puro nodded to the older girl, gasping softly as she reached down to pick him up. He shifted around in her arms, not wanting to be held really but he was tired so he gave in before putting up much of a fight. As he nuzzled his way against her shoulder, patting his hand on her arm, he heard her talking to Haya.

He pushed himself up, accedently pressing his hands against the girls upper chest, yet he didn't really notice as he spoke to Haya. "H-Haya okay..?" The toddler asked, unsure what to make of the girl. She didn't really talk to or play sith him much. "H-hurt? *tic* S-somewhere? H-here?" Being the little sweetheart he was he placed his hand on his heart, tilting his head as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next