A group home for abandoned children beween 5 to 18 years of age, located in Japan.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Year 0:
Early winter
Date Monday
(09:00PM)
Extra ---
Weather Cold,
soft wind, not snowing anymore
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kitchen
Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:39 pm by Nitika

» Bedroom 2 (Purokisha, Yuki, Roki)
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm by Purokisha

» The living room/dining room
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:34 pm by Hikaru

» Bedroom 1 (Hikaru, Shun)
Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm by Shun

» House's garden
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:37 pm by Shun

» Bedroom 5 (Daigo)
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm by Daigo

» Time is updated!
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm by Parent

» Bedroom 4 (Haya, Aderyn, Nitika)
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:34 pm by Haya

» Members of the house
Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:21 pm by Parent

Top posting users this month

Share | 

Kitchen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Haya
Resident

Yen : 50

Character sheet
Name: Haya Bell

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:07 pm

Haya watched Nitika pick up Purokisha, but did not say anything. She washed the dishes, that's what she was doing, and she wanted to concentrate on that. Nitika began to speak, giving this whole weird speech, and Haya looked at her in utter confusion. She was listening, sort of. But nothing made sense to her. She shook her head however at Nitika's last words, about Haya herself.

''You don't even know me. I'm not sweet underneath. I only care about myself.'' she hissed, and in a way it was true. She was the one who had broken up with Shun just because she felt it needed to happen. She had never considered Shun's feelings, nor his side of the relationship. She had caused him to lock himself up in his room for days and act all detached. It was her fault.

She sighed at Purokisha, looking at the boy. ''I'm sure Shun is more hurt than I am.'' she spoke simply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Yen : 66

Character sheet
Name: Nitika Pura

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:24 pm

Nitika gave the girl a sorry look, wanting more then anything to hug her close and rub her back. But she couldn’t. The girl didn’t like being touched, something the teen often forgot when dealing with her. “You don’t always care about yourself, you have cared for others too. If you didn’t care about others and only cared for yourself then you wouldn’t have just shown worry for Shun. You wouldn’t have even started dating him. You wouldn’t give a fuck in general like Daigo. Everyone is going to have an off day, everyone is going to be selfish a little in their lives, but not all the time. You’re only human Haya.”

She let out a sigh and looked down at the toddler in her arms, rubbing the back of his head and resting her cheek on his hair as she hummed softly. After a few moments of watching Haya do the dishes, leaving time for her words to sink in, she spoke once more. “How did it happen? You’ve never told me. I want your side, your reasoning in your own words. It’s okay to open up to me Haya, don’t always think you can’t because your selfish and feel you only deserve to be alone.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

Yen : 57

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Puro stared between the two in confusion, wondering what all they were even talking about. What was wrong with Shun? Why was Haya so upset but didn’t want to say she was? As Nitika rubbed his back he rested his cheek on her chest once more, looking at Haya with large curious eyes. Was she really okay? She never sounded like it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:51 pm

Again the speech about how she was not being selfish. Haya sighed and rolled her eyes, continuing to do the dishes. At some point she was done, and then Nitika asked her how it had happened, between her and Shun. Haya sighed again, drying off the last plate and placing it on the table. She shrugged.

''I just... didn't feel the same way for him as he felt for me, I guess. I left him because I did not feel like being with him anymore. And that's really all there is to say.'' she told Nitika. It was the truth, all if it. Her reasons were selfish, her actions simple. ''I've never really enjoyed relationships. Too much effort and in the end always a waste of time.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Nitika let out a soft sigh, looking to the door leading from the kitchen. Why was she always so cold? Why never open up? It seemed to was rather useless, no matter how hard she tried she wouldn’t be able to help everyone the way she wanted to. Since the dishes were almost done, and she couldn’t help finish them up with Puro in her arms, the teen headed for the door. “I’ll be back in a second, I need to tend to Puro really quick.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purokisha

Yen : 57

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:50 pm

Puro said nothing as he heard the older girls talking back and forth, feeling a faint sense of uncomfortableness and tense in the air. He didn’t like it. Suddenly Nitika started out of the room, leading him to curl himself up against her more then he had before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haya
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Nitika said she would be back soon, and Haya nodded. She did not mind some time to herself, and thus did not oppose to Nitika taking Purokisha somewhere. She cleaned the plates, placing them back where they came from, as Nitika left. After that she decided to take a seat at the table in the middle of the kitchen, and stared out the window. It was getting dark, and it was still snowing badly. Maybe they would not have to go to school tomorrow. That would be lovely. A change, for once.

Although it would probably be boring again in the long run. Haya sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:26 pm

Nitika cast a nervous look at Shun as he came into the kitchen after her, having finally reached it herself. Her first and most important task she felt was to grab the baby some milk, even if it was just warmed adult milk for now. The teen didn’t know everything about babies really, but she like to think she knew a great deal. If they waited until morning to go feed the poor thing, they would die, usually only able to make it a few hours without food since they were so small.

“He doesn’t have any clothes?” She asked softly, pulling out a few rubber gloves and small glass jar. It wasn’t really a bottle, but if they were careful it could work “We could just use a few towels as cloth diapers for now until we can get to the store tomorrow.” The girl suggested, placing the milk back into the fridge and the glass of milk in the microwave for a minute. She took out her wallet and began to count her money, biting her lip as she turned back to Shun. “I don’t have much, Shun...”

Letting her words trail off as her face heated up, remembering she had gotten fired a while back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Yen : 95

Character sheet
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:41 pm

Shun shook his head at Nitika's question, moving into the kitchen after her. He held the baby tight as he watched her warm up some milk, standing with his back against the wall, near the door. Blankets were a good idea, to keep him warm, for now. ''Yeah, we need to get some more blankets for him. But let's get him fed, first. I'm not sure how long he has gone without food...'' he mumbled. Sure, this milk wasn't really good for babies but it was something. It was all they had, right now.

Shun moved over to Nitika as she counted her money. She said she didn't have much, and Shun smiled lightly, to try and cheer her up. ''I have money, too. We can pay for stuff, together.'' he told her. But he could not reach his wallet right now. He would do that later, he guessed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue May 02, 2017 3:36 pm

Nitika let out a sigh as Shun mentioned helping her pay for things, willing to put all her money into caring for the infant if need be. She nodded upon hearing her brother mention feeding the baby as soon as possible, placing the bottle on the counter and reaching out her hands to take the child from the boy. “Go search for some covers and possibly a small towel we can use as a diaper for now, I will feed him while you’re gone.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Mon May 08, 2017 4:03 pm

Nitika reached out to him, to the baby. She said she would feed it while he looked for anything that could be used as a diaper. For a moment Shun just stared at her, the baby firmly clamped in his arms. He did not want to give the boy away. Not because he did not trust Nitika but... it felt bad. Maybe he was being selfish. But he just wanted to keep the child with him, keep him safe and happy, care for him.

Letting go of him and giving him to someone else for a moment just didn't feel right to him. But he needed to look after the baby, and not getting him any diapers would be a bad thing. The little boy needed them. So with a heavy heart he finally gave the baby to Nitika, not saying a word, then turned around and left the kitchen to find something that would work.

-SKIPPPPPP-

He had found some soft clothing in his drawers which he never wore. An old shirt. That should do the trick, right? And it would all be fine. Changing a diaper shouldn't be that hard, right? He had never done it before, but he wished he had. Upon coming back into the kitchen, he waved the old soft shirt at Nitika. ''This could work, right?''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Fri May 19, 2017 7:57 pm

Nitika smiled thoughtfully at Shun, knowing it was probably hard for him to hand over the baby. They both wanted the same thing for it after all, to gather it warmth, clean wrappings, and food. As she took hold of the baby she nodded to Shun, watching him rush off to grab something they could use as a diaper.

While waiting for him she leaned against the counter, cuddling the baby close against her body as she lowered the makeshift bottle to it’s lips. There was a few soft whimpers, leading the girl to believe they were from confusion or hunger, but they soon died down as the baby quickly began to suckle the milk.

The teen jumped slightly as Shun rushed back in, blinking in confusion for a while as he waved an old shirt at her. She had been staring at the small child, lost in her own little world as he drank that she didn’t hear the male coming back until he was right in front of her. “Hm? O-oh yes that should work. Do you know how to put one on?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shun
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Nitika said the old shirt would work, and she asked if Shun knew how to put it on. He nodded his head. And looked at the shirt, then at the baby. ''When I was younger and did not have a real job, I used to babysit kids. Mostly toddlers, but they still needed diaper changes at times, when they accidentally wet themselves... I'm very diaper changes for babies are the same.'' he told Nitika, and he moved over to her and the baby.

''I guess we have to change him on the kitchen table... maybe we gotta lay a towel on it so it won't be too hard to lay on.'' he added. Because a cold hard table wasn't much fun for a baby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitika
Resident

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:39 pm

Nitika nodded to her friend, turning around to grab the dish towels they had hung up to dry mere hours before. She held the baby tighter to her chest, using her breast and shoulder to hold up the bottle as she clumsy lay the towels on the counter. Flipping her gaze back to the bundle in her arms she noticed the bottle was almost empty already, clearly doing it’s job as the baby seemed slightly sleepier now.

“He’s precious...” She breathed, pulling the bottle away and very carefully laying him down on the counter. She wasn’t aware of it just yet, but something had opened inside of her upon seeing the small child. Something that seemed to awaken even more of her motherly side. “Let me see that.” The teen murmured, grabbing the old shirt and attempting to fix it on the baby.

Much to her dismay she couldn’t seem to figure it out, trying several things before finally sighing heavily. She yelped softly as something warm hit her hand, blinking for a few awkward moments before discovering what had just happened. “Shun… I think he just pee’d on my hand.” She said out loud, mostly to herself though she said Shun’s name. “If you put it on I will take it from there.” The girl offered, afraid to go too far from the baby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tenshi Group Home :: Tenshi Group Home :: The home-
Jump to: